Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

lizardman posted:

You know, the Street Fighter movie is actually pretty underrated, I'd say. It's cheesy, sure, but that's what it was aiming for and it's definitely a watchable live-action cartoon geared mostly for kids. Jean Claude Van Damme looks surprisingly good in blonde, Raul Julia chews the scenery, Ming Na Wen kicks rear end and looks really cute in those hair buns, you've got Kylie Minogue (!!!) as Cammy, somehow they were able to find Zangief's exact real-life doppelganger, and I really got to hand it to the writers for being able to effectively insert all those playable characters in the movie.

"I am going to keeck that sahn of a beetch Bison's rear end so HARDT that the next Bison wannabe is gonna feel it!"
It's total garbage but it has a good cast, and that carries a lot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Rutibex posted:

any true player would know its called Samurai Shodown
It's a really underrated series, I love how its approach to 2-D fighting is so much different than similar games.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Magius1337est posted:

street fighter is just a lovely health bar low punch/kick fighter

mortal kombat and dead or alive forever, takes actual skill
Do they not have health bars and low kicks?

• Locked thread