Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kalel

I hope vampire's kiss is still on Amazon prime on the weekend, I want to watch it with my brother

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dungeon Ecology

alnilam posted:

The twist ending is there are only dubble bubble / lollipop mix bags left

oh i forgot about dubble bubble -- the gum thats tasty for about 8 seconds before it just becomes warm eraser in your mouth.

also root beer dumdum supremacy

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

SciFiDownBeat posted:

I hope vampire's kiss is still on Amazon prime on the weekend, I want to watch it with my brother

I was literally just talking about this movie at the hween party at a friend's house last week. I need to watch this again soon.

alnilam

My favorite line from vampies kiss is: ya know a b c d e f g, h i j k l m n o p, q r s t u v, w x y z, HUH?

kalel

*running through the streets of new york city* I'M A VAMPIRE! I'M A VAMPIRE! I'M A VAMPIRE! I'M A VAMPIRE!

the unabonger
What are this thread's favorite Halloween related TV episodes? I know there's always the classic Treehouse of Horror Episodes (which btw, Treehouse of Horror VI is obviously the best), but then I think that some TV shows just really shine on Halloween episodes.

I love The Hauntening episode of Bob's Burgers, its essentially a prank episode in a halloween context that truly hits on all the best Bob's Burgers elements, its clever (the way the viewer essentially takes two different points of view with this episode, on the first watch from the point of view of Louise, on rewatches from the point of view of the rest of the characters), the characterization is lovely, and at its core its an incredibly sweet episode that centers around how much the Belcher family loves itself. Full Bars is also another fantastic episode as well, but to me The Hauntening is just perfect.

I also really really enjoy Epidemiology episode of Community, not just because I like Community and its a fantastic episode of Community, but also because it does a great job straddling the line of using tropes to tell the story, but also poking fun at the same tropes that it featured.

My sleeper episode is Korn's Groovy Pirate Ghost Mystery. It's South Park at it's finest, and to be honest, I've watched this episode almost every year since it came out. The sheer amount of different things going on in the episode are staggering, theres pirate ghosts, Korn is scooby doing it up, theres stuff about how Christmas was creeping up, there's a necrophilia plot, the Antonio Banderas blow up doll, but it still manages to be a pretty tight episode. I'll be honest though, my favorite part of this episode is the end when Korn actually starts playing because even though they are main parts throughout the episode, you forget that they are Korn because they are fantastically playing Scooby Doo characters.

Manifisto

I think the always sunny episode "who got dee pregnant?" was really solid. the show generally does a good job when it contrasts the characters' perceptions/memories/stories with what actually happened. also a nice installment in the "dee is a bird" running gag.

ty nesamdoom!

wearing a lampshade

The koRn episode is great, no question there

Dungeon Ecology

im a fan of the early roseanne halloween episodes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the unabonger

Manifisto posted:

I think the always sunny episode "who got dee pregnant?" was really solid. the show generally does a good job when it contrasts the characters' perceptions/memories/stories with what actually happened. also a nice installment in the "dee is a bird" running gag.

I love how the costumes change more than any other perception changes in this story. Frank going from spider-man to man-spider was one of my favorite frank moments ever in the series

• Locked thread