Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
the descent and it follows were both good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
the premise of it follows was ridiculous and kind of dumb but the atmosphere of the movie was really good.

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
watched hereditary, it was really good.

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

alnilam posted:

i watched the original halloween for the first time in a while last night it was p good *plays long john carpenter synth note*

very drawn out lots of suspense and really does a great job of showing how creepy a shot of 'guy standing in the distance and staring at you / your window' can be

as all john carpenter movies it's kind of flawed but still lovable

thats funny i watched it two days ago as well. i hadnt seen it before. i was impressed at the camera work for how old the movie is but a lot of the acting really doesnt hold up very well. can definitely see why its considered a classic though. are any of the 20 or so other halloween movies made between 1978 and now worth watching or should i just go see the new one

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

Dungeon Ecology posted:

yeah thats the hosed up part is they make you sit through the grief, and she does such a good job in that role

idk i felt like jennifer lawrence was constantly completely confused in a not very convincing way throughout the whole movie and fell kind of flat because of it

• Locked thread