Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Goddamn 80s cyborgs go back to you’re CHUD lair. :tinfoil:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Ives posted:

My CHUD lair comes with cheetos and bluetooth headsets and reganomics.

e: you cuck liberal soyboy

gently caress yeah man I love those reganomic chairs, you can just kick back and relaaaaxx :rznv:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Ives posted:

my reganomic chair is a La-Z-Boy made of 80's artisianal pleather and its non_gender_specific name is Stacey_Whitmore

drat gross also no dudes are named Stacey that’s a girls name. Can’t ever find a sweet spot in those drat layzboys and the fabric is always gross af. :thunkher:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Ives posted:

apparently now facebook wants to put a camera and mic in my living room to live stream my pathetic existence. What an age of wonder we exist in.

There's gonna be a lot of anus.

Yeah in you’re hosed up layzboy sadomasochist dungeon god drat 2spooky. :yikes:

• Locked thread