Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Mr. Carlisle posted:

This ring looks so tiny. The entire venue seems very tiny except the giant screen in the background

Better to have a tiny arena people paid to get into, then a bigger one you had to paper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
What kind of beer goes with Impact?

Double chocolate stout?
Octoberfest?
Black lager
Sour cherry porter
English porterq

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
I really like Meth Shield.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
I want Austin Aries and Low Ki to feud forever in a wrestling company that nobody watches.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

J-Ro posted:

I legit do not know if that Aries stuff is a work or not. Show was fun, even if bumpy.

I can appreciate a company that tries and fails on occasion. But they're trying. That's better than it's been for a while.

• Locked thread