Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

goferchan posted:

Did you get the game? I'm down to play tonight

Not yet, probably Friday when I get paid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
starting tomorrow I got a 4 day weekend so let game

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Enjoy, fellas 👌 Welcome to the Blackout.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i want to get this but car trouble and a big vacay trip are gonna have me broke for a good while. happy to be hearing a lot of good things about cod, but i hope they go back to crazy AW speed someday

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

https://twitter.com/Treyarch/status/1053057678006599680

Oh hell yeah

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Nice. Can’t wait to get my hands on that Nebulium Plasma

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

gently caress YES!!!!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Treyarch Stays Winning

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Treyarch Stays Winning

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Treyarch Stays Winning

The squad needs you tomorrow

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

a loving dog and I played tonight and we didn't actually get a single game in because we spent 3 hours collaborating in the emblem designer with PS4's SharePlay feature ...... I think our work speaks for itself though

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

goferchan posted:

a loving dog and I played tonight and we didn't actually get a single game in because we spent 3 hours collaborating in the emblem designer with PS4's SharePlay feature ...... I think our work speaks for itself though

Looks like something fail from reddit dot com. Unless it’s ironic then it’s actually p deec. Good poo poo.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I’m loving pissed all you dipshits are playing on console. I’m not crying my eyes are inflamed from the superior graphical fidelity of the pc platform.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Looks like something fail from reddit dot com. Unless it’s ironic then it’s actually p deec. Good poo poo.

Your username is absolutely the first thing I will write when I acquire a Death Note

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

goferchan posted:

Your username is absolutely the first thing I will write when I acquire a Death Note

ive been watching that for the first time for the past week. turns out anime is p epic

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

trying to jack off posted:

ive been watching that for the first time for the past week. turns out anime is p epic

drat dude, just wait till you get to the stuff that doesn't suck dick

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Watching animus AND playing blops on the quadruple/bone? gently caress this, I’m out.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

goferchan posted:

The squad needs you tomorrow

It's payday so I think I'm gonna pick it up today...

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

It's payday so I think I'm gonna pick it up today...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmao

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

sector_corrector posted:

drat dude, just wait till you get to the stuff that doesn't suck dick

hey the first two thirds of death note is great

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

goferchan posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Battery’s starting to become my favorite even though I’d written her off after the training mission and only picked her because the rest of my team had already picked all the heroes I usually play as. Her gear’s so good at clearing rooms and taking out people shooting out of windows or those guys that peek around a corner, fire a few shots, then duck back behind the corner and repeat.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

BBG how far have you made it in IX? I figured out ringing the 4 gongs and killing the champions to unlock the weapon upgrade altar underneath the arena but I wasn't sure what to do after that. A giant zombie showed up after that and puked on me until I died

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mycophobia posted:

hey the first two thirds of death note is great

this

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

goferchan posted:

BBG how far have you made it in IX? I figured out ringing the 4 gongs and killing the champions to unlock the weapon upgrade altar underneath the arena but I wasn't sure what to do after that. A giant zombie showed up after that and puked on me until I died

Round 28. We got to the final boss but died. I think I know all the steps and Easter eggs now

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

I don't know poo poo and everybody makes fun of me when I play it

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

https://blog.activision.com/t5/Call-of-Duty/Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-4-The-Black-Market-Customization-and/ba-p/10876185

Get those wallets ready soldiers . Also it looks like everything new they add to the game will have a 1-week exclusitivity window on PS4 lol. That's just short enough that it's infuriating , I hate that poo poo

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

goferchan posted:

https://blog.activision.com/t5/Call-of-Duty/Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-4-The-Black-Market-Customization-and/ba-p/10876185

Get those wallets ready soldiers . Also it looks like everything new they add to the game will have a 1-week exclusitivity window on PS4 lol. That's just short enough that it's infuriating , I hate that poo poo

Sony stays winning

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

I’m glad Sony paid millions for one week exclusivit

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Xbox Ambassador posted:

I’m glad Sony paid millions for one week exclusivit

*sniffs the air* Hmm. Yep. Definitely some bitch mad tear salt particulate coming from this direction. The tears must be coming out of this little cry baby so fast that they’re turning into a fine mist.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

*sniffs the air* Hmm. Yep. Definitely some bitch mad tear salt particulate coming from this direction. The tears must be coming out of this little cry baby so fast that they’re turning into a fine mist.

:shibewow: Someone paid 30 dollars for this

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Xbox Ambassador posted:

:shibewow: Someone paid 30 dollars for this

and I thank them

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

goferchan posted:

Thanks for beta testing for us, Sonybronys :)

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Got my credit card ready and there's not going to be a single loot box left for you guys to buy when it comes out on Xbox :byewhore:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Lumpy the Cook posted:

• Locked thread