Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

blackout mode is fun and the regular multiplayer is loving great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

already sick of this turd

Yea i wish you’d stop posting in here too

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

goferchan posted:

I'm even having fun in modes I would have never ever touched before like Hardcore FFA. The fast vaulting and unlimited sprint makes this game feel great and I honestly don't miss jetpacks at all. I really liked Advance Warfare but this is significantly faster than any other CoD game that didn't have the "advanced movement" stuff

Yeah i was bummed they were taking out the wall running and poo poo but ive been having a blast. Every mode is fun even poo poo i avoided in other cods. Its cool how it still feels like cod but everythings a little weightier and matters more. I think the gameplay changes work really well with the objective based modes

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Heres mine

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

goferchan posted:

Also it looks like everything new they add to the game will have a 1-week exclusitivity window on PS4 lol. That's just short enough that it's infuriating , I hate that poo poo

Sony Stays Paying

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

dont buy these on pc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

In Training posted:

The 30 dollar version is a permanent price reduction for a version of the game without Zombies. Which is why I would get it

You know what? You should buy this game on pc

• Locked thread