Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I need to redo my Battlefield emblem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

goferchan posted:

I'm about 13 days away from turning 30 and got bit with a creativity bug. I have never painted before and have always loved that my wife was the creative side of our team. Then came Black Ops IIII and something in me just changed. Obviously its no good but figured I'd share anyway. Born out of love, my first painting in 30 years:

Lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

The ‘patch’ is essentially a download of the entire game that totally overwrites and clears away the disk install content. It IS the game. If anything having the physical version is actually a drawback since you have to have it in the disk drive probably... Thank G*D I went digital this time around

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

https://twitter.com/finallevel/status/1050865003832709121?s=21

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

me small ape man why no floss why thanos only dab no good game me pound rock. HURR.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

goferchan posted:

I know Fortnite isn't very popular here but it's done really well for itself with a "zero loot box" model and I hope other major devs continue to catch wind of it.

They probably don't have a choice, seeing as how more and more countries are making lootboxes outright illegal

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

The ‘story’ for the game is kind of neat, even though it requires you to do a bunch of boring bot matches to get everything... it shows how the overreaching WaW/BO1/BO2 story is actually connected to BO3’s because of THE N U M B E R S

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Just won solo :woop:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Jesustheastronaut! posted:

Hey guys, I know this might be a pointless question. But I'm trying to decide between Black ops, battlefield V, and Insurgency sandstorm.

I really liked call of duty world at war in how the game felt, but also really like how much the battlefield games nail the atmosphere and sounds and stuff to make your feel like you're in a battle. Anyone have a strong opinion about these games? Are they all the same game at this point?

If you like Battlefield games for atmosphere and aesthetic, I have some bad news about V (unless you like technicolor cyborgs with katanas)

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Enjoy, fellas 👌 Welcome to the Blackout.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Treyarch Stays Winning

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

goferchan posted:

https://blog.activision.com/t5/Call-of-Duty/Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-4-The-Black-Market-Customization-and/ba-p/10876185

Get those wallets ready soldiers . Also it looks like everything new they add to the game will have a 1-week exclusitivity window on PS4 lol. That's just short enough that it's infuriating , I hate that poo poo

Thanks for beta testing for us, Sonybronys :)

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

goferchan posted:

I don't know wtf is up with how the installs and stuff work with this game because to download the patch that dropped an hour ago it made me clear 50GB of space but the patch is only 8GB.

It has to have lots of extra room to overwrite the data you’ve already installed, I think. Xbox and PC are like that too

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I remember getting to the point where I just stopped playing Payday 2 entirely because there were updates for it every week or so and I kept having to delete stuff to make room for the 60 or so free gigs it needed every single time.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I’m still used to the really fast TTK from older games, in WWII’s Free-for-all I’d almost always be in the top 3, but every time I try FFA in this I get my rear end kicked.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

My solo drop tip: jump out immediately as the jump option appears and glide all the way to the farthest possible named location.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

The map is so small and the wingsuit so epic that there’s always someone else there.

Then you kill them

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Omfg

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

In Training posted:

Gun Game ftw. Is it permanent

Nope...

Dunno why they do it as a rotating mode. Or have rotating modes in general.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Is that the mode where you get better guns as you get more kills.

Yep

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

In Training posted:

Yeah, I woulda bought the 200 dollar version Day 1 if it had permanent prop hunt.

I have a feeling prop hunt in this one won’t be as good as it was in MWR or WWII, where there was a ton of debris and destroyed furniture and stuff on every map, while a lot of the maps in this one are relatively clear of visual clutter. The Italy and Jungle maps would be fun with it though

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

What if there was a 50v50 Prop Hunt on the Blackout map LMFAO

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

30 bucks is still way too much for blops 4

This. Just wait for it to go back to full price, Zombies is really worth it this time around. Its probably the best iteration since Black Ops 1. Also you misspelled “too little”.

• Locked thread