Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

how did the panthers not boat race that team?

oh yeah because rivera took his foot off the gas in the third quarter and they don't throw past the tens anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

There's a bunch of teams with young qbs that won't develop or survive (Tennessee, Houston, Tampa) where he could probably do pretty well but they'd never pull that trigger.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

waah posted:

Can we like a poll or a contest betting on what inanimate object a Giants receiver will attack next week?

Trash can

Bench

Grass

Helmet

Eli Manning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRzOK0YUVfs

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

waah posted:

Dear Giants fans thinking Dave Gettleman will spend money or take a chance,

Get your drinking livers ready.

He can trade for Matt Kalli.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Hey guys can i talk about ron rivera is chickenshit, the panthers are frauds, cam's shoulder is hurt and he can't throw deep, the defense looks old as poo poo out there, and how dave tepper needs to clean house

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

ZenVulgarity posted:

Send Cooper to the Patriots

No don't.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

suh would have ended him.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

I love this clip so much.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Kalli posted:

For olinemen there's always Larry Allen just for being that much bigger than NFL players are over normal people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-HFLYc8Yz0

quote:

"There's only one person that I've ever went against that I was like 'man, this guy is unbeatable,'" Tuck said. "It's a guy named Larry Allen. And I got him when he was 'old' Larry Allen. But this guy was a brick wall. He knew it and he let you know it... "Young Larry Allen would go up to the line of scrimmage and go, 'WOO, WOO,' and he would literally let the D-tackle know that Emmitt Smith and Moose Johnston's going to be running through this hole right here and there's nothing you could do about it. Just imagine you as an NFL D-lineman, knowing what a play is, you telling all your buddies, 'Yeah, they're going to run it right here,' and Emmitt Smith, obviously, it's a reason why he has the most rushing yards in the history of the NFL because he probably got 10, 15, maybe 20 yards on that play when you know the play was coming right there. How does that make you feel going back to the huddle?"

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Kalli posted:

Yeah, the fun thing of that video is halfway in when it's cutting between pancake blocks you suddenly realize... wait a second, Dana Stubblefield, Warren Sapp, Derrick Thomas? hell even Tony Williams was real good.

and crazier than that?

Reggie White had a broken arm here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfyofwO776s

He tossed him like a gay man out of a church.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Fat Jesus posted:

so is Vontaze Burfict just playing the game the way it should be played?

As long as he keeps murdering Steelers I think it’s a definite gray area.

• Locked thread