Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Melted_Igloo
Nov 26, 2007

I was proud to giveaway a character with goonfleet in its corporate record. It then required attempts by the person to explain the goonfleet period its in history to many corporations and just given back to me for free.
This is not actually an attempt to join or even show remote interest in ever playing this MMO timesink ever again. Live on goons never change, remember the good old days. Relive your dreams of being the most hated thing ever to exist in a fantasy space sim.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

thank you for your kind offer but i must decline

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

Sir this is a McDonald's drive through

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Post in the EVE thread you should be able to find a link in the banners since there's always an ad running for it.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

hi