Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King of Bees
I'm trying to think of some of my best chillbilities and came up with a few. I'm sure there's more but this is what I've come up with for now.

-When I sink into a couch to relax I can actually get another six inches of melt into the cushions.

-When I'm driving long distances I can kick into "chill mode plus" and just cruise for ten or twelve hours enjoying the scenery with a couple of quick breaks.

-If there's a raging bar fight or something going on around me nobody tries to pick a fight with me because I'm just hanging out and it would be bad manners (haven't actually tried this, but I bet this is what would happen).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

I'm quite good at not paying attention to things around me that aren't my concern, I don't care what's happening as long as I can relax and space out thinking about random poo poo.

The above also makes working pretty good, I just put on music and don't even notice the work I actually do. I just chill in my head while my body does that bullshit.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
My chill superpower is skipping forward in time. Look at a thing, bam, it's an hour later, no memory of doing anything.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
Woah

rump buttman

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

I'm real good at snacking. I just walk around a grocery stores and think to myself, "Could I see my self munching this on the couch? Could I pass it or have it passed to me easily?" If I find myself nodding, I plop it in the cart and keep on trucking.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I have a permanent “chill it forward” field that follows me around and makes everyone else around me chill. See the idea is, if everyone else around me is chill, only then can I chill, so you must be chill first, and then we can all be chill...

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Papa Was A Video Toaster

i can smoke weed all day every day

King of Bees
These are some super chillities. Nice going gang.

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
I'm an incredibly easy going and genial person.

----------------

FutonForensic

when I sneeze I make the "lmao" sound

drilldo squirt

That's really cool.

----------------

They Might Be

sometimes when i can't sleep i count backwards from 100 in my head.

i have never reached zero. :sax:

Twenty Four

They Might Be posted:

sometimes when i can't sleep i count backwards from 100 in my head.

i have never reached zero. :sax:

Sorry to hear about your difficulties counting. You'll make it one day buddy, I believe in you!

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
sometimes i lay inside a sensory deprivation chamber until i go insane

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

I legitimately enjoy washing the dishes.

Dungeon Ecology

Drink-Mix Man posted:

I legitimately enjoy washing the dishes.

*begrudging slow clap, breaks into earnest approval clapping*

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
if I get someone else's order in the taco bell drive-thru I just look into the bag, sigh, and drive off to eat it anyway no matter what's in there

drilldo squirt

opioid agonist posted:

if I get someone else's order in the taco bell drive-thru I just look into the bag, sigh, and drive off to eat it anyway no matter what's in there

That's just rude.

----------------

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

drilldo squirt posted:

That's just rude.

chill villain, chillain

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
Sometimes I come up with thread ideas, and type out an op and everything, and then I don't post the thread.

e: whoops I interpreted the thread title pun as "atrocities" + "chill"

blaise rascal fucked around with this message at 18:15 on Oct 25, 2018

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
I can drink weed and smoke beer.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Jedrick posted:

I can drink weed and smoke beer.

Smoking 40's, drinking blunts, that's what this goon does goon does for fun.

Tane

i have a 99.884% accuracy rating hitting the correct spot on the toilet with my pee

King of Bees
Just discovered I'm an ace wild mushroom spotter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

I look at bad traffic as an opportunity to take it slow and chill out to music

• Locked thread