Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

JawKnee posted:

miss u greasy bob

Looouuuuu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Wippersnapper posted:

What is going on with our lines? Why is Antoine Roussel on the first line? Why is Baetschi playing with Sutter?

They replaced the Sedins with Roussel and Beagle so presumably they must have some talent. I mean what idiot would replace the two best players in team history with no offense scrubs?

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

It's loving impossible watching Gudbranson kill shift after shift for Elias Pettersson with his gormless bumbling in his own end. The man couldn't complete a tape to tape pass behind his own net with a pushbroom.

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

JawKnee posted:

THREE MORE YEARS

GUDBRANSON
SUTTER

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

ThinkTank posted:

GUDBRANSON
SUTTER

All of Sutter, Gudbranson, Beagle and Roussel are going to be on this team in 3 year's time and I want them gone already.

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

grack posted:

I would very much like it if Jim Benning tripped over a suffocated in his own fat.

Imagine if we'd had a GM who'd thought to compliment this fun young core with skilled offensive guys instead of run of the mill bottom line grinders

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

I think that Pettersson kid is alright

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Wippersnapper posted:

Welp Pettersson injured see you all next year.

That was a dirty loving hit how did the refs miss it?

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

TrueChaos posted:

That's some bullshit. Hopefully he's not hurt too badly.

Matthews is a beautiful hockey mans, all is right with the world.

Matheson got his ankles broken by Pettersson earlier on the shift. That was all a guy who got embarrassed exacting needless revenge. Literally everything wrong with the NHL. What a sack of poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

grack posted:

gently caress you, Matheson

I now deeply hate a player I've thought of maybe three times in my life before tonight.

• Locked thread