Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Not the Messiah
Jan 7, 2018
Buglord
Been meaning to do this for years now but this is the year I Finally Do It (tm). Was wrestling between a fantasy thing and a sort of cyberpunk noir thing but a few days ago an idea popped into my mind to do a Spanish civil war type thing following some (fictional) Irish lads in the international brigades. Feel like it'll be way easier to get mileage out of that than having to construct a world and think of a compelling plot to go with it.

My endgame in this is (a) finally restart creative writing after like 5 or 6 years of never doing it (b) whack it up on kindle so I can call myself a published author :eng101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not the Messiah
Jan 7, 2018
Buglord
https://nanowrimo.org/participants/notthemessiah/novels/lads-on-tour-spain-edition

dis me

Added a bunch of you, let's get this bread

also uh none of the stuff on that page is in any way related to my actual book

Not the Messiah fucked around with this message at 18:45 on Nov 1, 2018

Not the Messiah
Jan 7, 2018
Buglord
I've fallen way behind after a good first few days - came down with an annoying sickness so writings not been on my agenda. We'll all be fine, just need to get a good hit of inspiration for the words to flow again :unsmith:

Not the Messiah
Jan 7, 2018
Buglord
I never finished due to Real Life getting in the way but I just want to say I'm so proud of all of you and I look forward to reading your works and doing more fun writing things in future!