Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Pack The Court!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Speaking of False Gritty

https://twitter.com/jaredlholt/status/1052906147274006528

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Was never a big fan of Billy Bragg's version of the Internationale.

"Respect makes the empires fall?" Please. People's War makes the empires fall

Mantis42 has issued a correction as of 06:18 on Oct 19, 2018

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Nightmare fuel? Only for the Bourgeois.

The only thing that Gritty burns is the part of you that won't let go of hate, your money, your private property. He burns it all away. But he's not punishing you. Gritty's freeing your soul. So the way he sees it, if you're frightened of losing power, losing privilege and... and you're holding on, you'll see Gritty as a devil tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then Gritty is really an angel, freeing you from capitalism. It's just a matter of how you look at it, that's all. So don't worry, okay? Okay?

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

I’m not partial to the martial
or the plutocrats in their beaver hats
and the fascists have the outfits
but I don’t care for the outfits
what I care about is Gritty
and the communists have the Gritty

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Orange is just another shade of red. Don't @ me

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

https://twitter.com/s_mayta/status/1057858515178528769

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

It was nice of Gritty to give that kid combat training. When grappling with the fash you must always remember the basics of CQC.