Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Welp, my gift apparently already arrived. My old man texted me that a package arrived with "c/o Junior" on the label, so naturally, he immediately opened it. Thankfully, poo poo is gift-wrapped inside, so I'm assuming he dodged a heart-attack there.

Thanks to my Santa for being so loving quick on the trigger, I'm not even home for Christmas yet.
I can't send my gift till Monday, but it should still be stateside in time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Nice OD buttplug!

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

LingcodKilla posted:

Nice OD buttplug!

The green weenie comes in many shapes.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Just ordered gifts for my secret Satan. Thinking next week is when It will be ready to ship so it'll arrive before Christmas!

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?
A package arrived in the mail today.

I'm not sure who sent it, however, and it refused to tell me. So I had to use enhanced interrogation techniques.

Ultimately I decided to just open the box.

It appears to be a bag of dirt.

Oh. Well... poo poo.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
You should have gone for more of a Brad Pitt in Seven. “What’s in the box?!?!?!?”

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xam01uaj6Vg

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

McNally posted:

It appears to be a bag of dirt.

Oh. Well... poo poo.

Lmao hail santa 🎅🏾

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I should not browse this thread while sitting in court.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
:ohdear:

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Fox 1...

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

28 pounds?? A'ight, I'm already worried.

Oh, geez, is it something cursed?

Something in here is really well-packaged.

Oh, gently caress, is he trying to one-up the squirrel??

Oh, no... oh, no, there's two of them.

They're both boxy and fairly hefty... and there are round... protrusions underneath that wrapping. It's going to be two fetuses, isn't it?

Oh, poo poo, these are :siren: not fetuses! :siren: These are rad as gently caress! My god, man, if you saw the two pitiful little speakers I have hooked up to my television right now... why, yes, I would love a pair of lovingly-crafted not-fetuses.

Thanks, M_Gargantua! :buddy:

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

Naked Bear posted:

28 pounds?? A'ight, I'm already worried.

Oh, geez, is it something cursed?

Something in here is really well-packaged.

Oh, gently caress, is he trying to one-up the squirrel??

Oh, no... oh, no, there's two of them.

They're both boxy and fairly hefty... and there are round... protrusions underneath that wrapping. It's going to be two fetuses, isn't it?

Oh, poo poo, these are :siren: not fetuses! :siren: These are rad as gently caress! My god, man, if you saw the two pitiful little speakers I have hooked up to my television right now... why, yes, I would love a pair of lovingly-crafted not-fetuses.

Thanks, M_Gargantua! :buddy:

Holy poo poo. Now I feel like I way underspent.

Then again I didn't buy Gargantua a literal bag of poo poo, so maybe it's a wash.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Woah.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
But do they still work :ohdearsass: I was serious about all the hot glue I used (only on the non structural bits though!). If I had thought ahead I would have made them out of cedar instead of 3/4" MDF because I think I spent as much shipping as I did for the parts. I built them to take 50W @ 8Ohms so they're pretty loud for their size, which is a nice bookshelf volume or for 5.1 rears.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

I don't think I have something proper to drive them readily available, but I do have a hacked-together pair of amps (40W?) for a different project that I will try them with!

... I should finish that project. :saddowns:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

M_Gargantua making me glad I decided to scrap the more ambitious (read:barely functional and covered in hot glue) portion of my gift.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

I got my printer up and running so that'll be working overtime this week; part 2 is in hand, and part 3 (the mug) is uh...still in development. :ohdear: I've got an idea but my photoshoppery skills are trash so this is gonna take a few days.

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

Godholio posted:

I got my printer up and running so that'll be working overtime this week; part 2 is in hand, and part 3 (the mug) is uh...still in development. :ohdear: I've got an idea but my photoshoppery skills are trash so this is gonna take a few days.

My nuke and coasters were 3d printed too, once you get used to it and dial it in they're awesome.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

As Nero Danced posted:

My nuke and coasters were 3d printed too, once you get used to it and dial it in they're awesome.

They're pretty awesome, and when I get around to it i'm going to cast them in clear epoxy and add a felt bottom or something so that they'll last for a decade for me.

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

M_Gargantua posted:

They're pretty awesome, and when I get around to it i'm going to cast them in clear epoxy and add a felt bottom or something so that they'll last for a decade for me.

I knew there was something I forgot to do something with the coasters, I was gonna get some felt but never had the chance. I'll make you a taller coaster holder so they'll still stay together.

E: actually while I have the chance, are you happy with the two biohazard and two radiation coasters, or do you want 4 of either one? I can send you two more of either.

As Nero Danced fucked around with this message at 21:24 on Dec 5, 2018

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
I, too, am going to be 3d printing part of my gift. That is, if I ever get hold of the wood filament I want to do the print in.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
Yeah I’m fine with the. I love them as is

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

M_Gargantua posted:

Yeah I’m fine with the. I love them as is

Cool, no problem then.

Terrible Robot posted:

I, too, am going to be 3d printing part of my gift. That is, if I ever get hold of the wood filament I want to do the print in.

Probably getting a bit off topic, but I had a spool that caused me all sorts of grief with clogged nozzles. I read somewhere that using a 0.6mm nozzle instead of a 0.4mm will keep that from being an issue.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

As Nero Danced posted:

I've had it for a couple of years. Decided to get the microswiss hot end upgrade, which wasn't really necessary, and I'm guessing I didn't tighten something quite enough. They're pretty unforgiving.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

As Nero Danced posted:

Probably getting a bit off topic, but I had a spool that caused me all sorts of grief with clogged nozzles. I read somewhere that using a 0.6mm nozzle instead of a 0.4mm will keep that from being an issue.

Yeah I've heard they can be finicky about that. Hopefully I don't have too much issue...

Also, since the main gift will take a bit to make/ship, I amazon'd a small care package to my santee today.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Splash out

stinkypete
Nov 27, 2007
wow

Phase one Mailed. Merry Christmas!

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

i have sent a special gift for a special person.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
I’ve got two post office delivery notices and no idea what they are.

It’s probably cheap Chinese poo poo from Wish or dog toys but :ohdear:

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Sent my gift out. I sent you some of the best representations of our military and government, I hope you enjoy it!

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
lol my tiny care package got split into two shipments, and both are delayed different amounts. welp, enjoy your trickle of trinkets, santee!

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

unfortunately it looks like i can't actually get one of the items that i wanted for my secret satan, so i'll send out the rest today. mcnally, that means you are waiting on three (3) packages

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

TF CURES GENERATOR posted:

unfortunately it looks like i can't actually get one of the items that i wanted for my secret satan, so i'll send out the rest today. mcnally, that means you are waiting on three (3) packages

Do I want to know what it was?

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Mailing my stuff out today most likely. Hope someone doesnt get mad.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Soulex posted:

Mailing my stuff out today most likely. Hope someone doesnt get mad.

Bombs away

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

The package is on it's way

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

:thunk:

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

gently caress YOU PIG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

okay fine

WELL LOOK WHAT IT IS

a gift from our friend Woof Blitzer

wait.....I'm not an inmate. am I?

Oh hey! That's so nice!

oh

I don't think the chain of custody is well-established here

Oh boy! Look at all of these neat things I can use for...uh....defecting? idk I don't have anything to do with Russia. But wait, what's this?

oh no

GODDAMNIT WOOF I'M NOT PUTTING THIS IN MY COMPUTER

I'M NOT DOING IT!! (also I don't have an SD card reader)