Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
No Google Poll.

What is this 1999?

e; (Medium)

M_Gargantua fucked around with this message at 03:01 on Oct 15, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
Legally shipping research chemicals from china to own someone.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
:ohdear:

I might have to consider rolling back my plans and going with option 1 for my santee. Or option 1 Rev B if I can find some nice cedar and get it (re)fab'd this upcoming week.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
Strange... A radon test kit. Why would I be worried about radiation?

Or your drink?

Its a nuclear Coozie!

Plus more wasteland preparedness:

The message made my insides quiver, and i'm sure it will keep me warm during the future radioactive nights.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
But do they still work :ohdearsass: I was serious about all the hot glue I used (only on the non structural bits though!). If I had thought ahead I would have made them out of cedar instead of 3/4" MDF because I think I spent as much shipping as I did for the parts. I built them to take 50W @ 8Ohms so they're pretty loud for their size, which is a nice bookshelf volume or for 5.1 rears.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

As Nero Danced posted:

My nuke and coasters were 3d printed too, once you get used to it and dial it in they're awesome.

They're pretty awesome, and when I get around to it i'm going to cast them in clear epoxy and add a felt bottom or something so that they'll last for a decade for me.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
Yeah I’m fine with the. I love them as is

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
Science fair first place material.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
TFR once came up with an idea for a book of the same name, but that was nothing but gimmicks and trope flips. It starts out chuddy but but skips out on vital details, so that by the end of the book you realize the bad guys are the KKK, the main character is actually a badass gay black man, and the side kick and love interest are devout Muslim guy who is very kind. But you let it all be innuendo for the first third of the book you would just fill in the characters race and sexuality with whatever your worldview stereotype is.

Luckily nobody ever actually tried to write the thing despite many pages of brainstorming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

This is really well sung. :five: