Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I'm fine with booze, weed isn't legal to ship I don't think, Size large shirt to be on the safe side(:smith:). Gotta start searching the dregs of aliexpress to find a good gift this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
"Technically kratom and salvia aren't controlled substances and therefore not really drugs"

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

Haha loving ripping off the last video store in New Zealand for the secret Santa thread. A true kiwi you are, Two Finger.

Even better if he can't even watch it because of a region lock.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Sent my gift out. I sent you some of the best representations of our military and government, I hope you enjoy it!

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Holy poo poo, that box is amazing

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
A package arrived from Saaahhn Diaaaagoooo...

It's a pipe! Unfortunately it didn't survive the trip, even though it was wrapped in a t-shirt.

They also sent some dank bud! I smoked half of it and now I'm high as gently caress

Also a t-shirt, a grinder and some light reading.

Thanks Satan!

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Glad you liked the gift. One more coming, but it won't get to your frozen wasteland until next Friday.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Amazon lied then. It's a Christmas miracle!

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

FrozenVent posted:

Man I’m gonna have to do a let’s read am I?

Preferably, but I'd settle for some pictures of choice quotes.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Pretty nice of 2finger to spend like 80 god drat dollars to ship that to the US, great gifts as well

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Does he have time to let's play an anime dating sim?

Nah, we did that already. Maybe Satan can send him a fittingly humiliating gift

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I thought you meant you found the dick mug at Target for a second

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
:psyduck:

Jesus, that sounds betterworse than that Steven Segal book about some rogue operator saving America from Obama's deep state or whatever

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Found out something interesting about that book. The guy with his name the largest on that book (William Johnstone) died in 2004. It's entirely written by his hack brother J.A. Johnstone but he puts William's name on there to sell more books(to people that love cowboy fiction I guess)

Slim Pickens fucked around with this message at 21:48 on Jan 10, 2019

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

FrozenVent posted:

The phrase “raped to death for the glory of Allah” comes up in earnest.

You should really start a let's read thread, this book sounds good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Time for a collab?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3826007&perpage=40&pagenumber=38#post491540282