Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
Hi everyone, I'll be tossing my hat in this year as well.

I think I hang out with y'all more than my AI peeps at this point anyway lol.

My shirt size is L, I am weed friendly, otherwise any car/plane poo poo is cool too.

Terrible Robot fucked around with this message at 18:53 on Oct 21, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

Godholio posted:

I'm in...I'll answer the questions over the weekend.

Don't ship weed, idiots, it's a felony with up to 5 years/$250k on the first offense. And that's on top of whatever USPS specific charges may apply (and UPS/Fedex both share facilities/transport with USPS).

I think everyone is using "weed friendly" as shorthand for "send me weed paraphernalia/joke poo poo" not "I want a sack of weed" but yeah, probably a good thing to point out just in case.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

stinkypete posted:

Should I send more regional sweets or spicy treats? It will be like a trick or treat bucket of randomness.

Por que no los dos?

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
I’ll be getting my present together this week once I’m back home. I didn’t sign up for the AI SS this year so expect some car related poo poo to make its way into this also.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
A friend and I just went halvsies on a 3D printer, which will of course need to be setup and calibrated by printing many phallic shaped objects (and dickbutt).

:getin:

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
I, too, am going to be 3d printing part of my gift. That is, if I ever get hold of the wood filament I want to do the print in.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

As Nero Danced posted:

Probably getting a bit off topic, but I had a spool that caused me all sorts of grief with clogged nozzles. I read somewhere that using a 0.6mm nozzle instead of a 0.4mm will keep that from being an issue.

Yeah I've heard they can be finicky about that. Hopefully I don't have too much issue...

Also, since the main gift will take a bit to make/ship, I amazon'd a small care package to my santee today.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
lol my tiny care package got split into two shipments, and both are delayed different amounts. welp, enjoy your trickle of trinkets, santee!

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
Should have sent it anyway, that’s fuckin amazing

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
I'm still loving waiting on amazon to ship me the thing I need to complete my main gift, but at least I know the small care package got there and was enjoyed.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

EBB posted:

No lego, just sit or stand or record in whatever position is most comfortable for you. :)

The weed has made you soft

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
There was a package waiting for me when I got home! It seems Godholio and I were assigned to each other for santa/santee haha.

I actually meant to buy that shirt and then forgot to, so this worked out beautifully. Freakin' love the coffee mug as well (it's a brief timeline from the origin of life to present day, with a hopeful thermonuclear detonation at the end).

The planes are 3D printed and hand-painted and they loving rule, I've spent the last 20 minutes at my desk making them dogfight and practicing my Pugachev's Cobra maneuver.

Thanks Godholio! :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

Godholio posted:

I was actually trying to figure out how work a "because I was inverted" joke into the note but had no ideas, so this loving owns.

It was, no joke, the very first thing I did with them lol

Great minds...