Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
I’m in. Booze or weed would be great, I’ve gotten (and given) some awful gifts but this year I’m gonna just make a box of stuff from my city. Or a fetal pig. Who knows!

XXL for Shirts because anti psychotic meds are making me fat as gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

TF CURES GENERATOR posted:

Shim are you ok with international shipping or no?

I’m kinda broke as we remodel our house, so I gotta unfortunately pass on international shipping. I’d rather have someone CONUS so I can send a larger package.

Also did you know you can order live crickets and cockroaches on the internet?

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Terrible Robot posted:

I think everyone is using "weed friendly" as shorthand for "send me weed paraphernalia/joke poo poo" not "I want a sack of weed" but yeah, probably a good thing to point out just in case.

This.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Carteret posted:

Shim, do you still have that loving Trump Bear I sent or did your pup murder it

It sits proudly on the pillows of the bed in one of my guest rooms. My puppers only play with “their” toys.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Haha loving ripping off the last video store in New Zealand for the secret Santa thread. A true kiwi you are, Two Finger.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
You should have gone for more of a Brad Pitt in Seven. “What’s in the box?!?!?!?”

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

EBB posted:

I SURRENDER

Just a few shots, I'm not posing everything right now.

Santee has been contacted and I'm shelving this two month pain in my rear end. Here's how the gag worked:

1. It's a lockbox. You turn the key, flip the switch, then I was going to include a memo with the code. The outside of the box has "TOP SECRETION" spraypainted on it. When yo input the right code, the solenoid retracts and unlocks the box. This all had lights, sounds, and an LCD display with prompts for the user.

2. In the box I made a foam fitting to hold three objects: a glove, a "urine" sample, and a VHS tape

3. When the person takes out the VHS tape, they see the PCB I had printed with SGT Chowdown on it. It's triggered by light. The PCB plays a simplified Rickroll tune and blinks the yellow LEDs on the hotdog in time with the beat.

A shameful Santa. :(

Man all I got godholio one year was a dissection kit and a subscription to NAMBLA. Your a way better Santa.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
I’m mailing out my guy’s gift tomorrow or Wednesday. Should be there by Friday or at the latest Saturday.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Mr. Nice, your Secret Santa gift got returned to sender- I can ship it back out on Monday I think but I guess I need to leave the booze out of it or something. I got nothing but a return to sender notice on the package. Re-packing it in a fresh box.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Mr. Nice I resent your package. I transposed numbers on the order form, hence the gently caress up. It’s coming, get hype!

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

McNally posted:

Why do you resent it?

Because it’s better hung than me.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Mr Nices gift should be arriving soon.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Mr. Nice! posted:

Thank you sir. I’ll get that in the mail, then.

Today i got a package that sounded like it had sand in it. Suspecting something was amiss, I made sure to open it upright. It was full of glitter, so I made the right call. I received today a big bag of dicks covered in glitter.

drat I was hoping to glitter bomb you, it was $5 extra! Enjoy the dicks, they’re real candy. I suggest putting them in a serving bowl in your office for guests.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

TF CURES GENERATOR posted:

Sarah is n4i's boss

Weird way to spell beard IMHO.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Have you eaten any of the candy dicks? What do they taste like?