Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Definitely in this for another year.

Size medium shirt, Magnum condom for my monster dong... Alcohol is fine, no weed stuff tho.

Oh yeah christmas stuff!

Nice and hot piss fucked around with this message at 21:21 on Oct 15, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Just ordered gifts for my secret Satan. Thinking next week is when It will be ready to ship so it'll arrive before Christmas!

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Just an update for my Secret Satan:

Gift is heading out of UPS store today.. Probably wont arrive until the 27th but rest assured your lovely gift is on its way.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

My secret satan gift is on it's way. Given that I'm shipping via UPS across many, many states, the weekend and Christmas holidays they are stating it won't arrive until Jan 3rd.

Forgive me, please take this cute foster Malinois picture as my apologies

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Mr. Nice! posted:

PM sent.

Nice and Hot Piss - I apologize for the delay, but I've been out of town on an impromptu visit to see family. I just got back and am waiting for the last part of your gift. I was going to send you a worm composter and live worms, but I don't really know if you're that kind of hippy so I went a different route.

Its no big deal, it's the thought that counts! And no i'm not really a hippy at all, and have no compost in/around my house.

<3

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

You're very welcome :)

Enjoy some awesome Central Oregon whiskey courtesy of one of our wonderful distilleries here.

I had intentions of writing something witty to also include my username and whatnot but I wanted to get it out as soon as possible.

Happy Satan worship day.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

your voice is so silky....

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Mr. Nice! posted:

I haven’t sent Nice and Hot Piss’ gift yet, but that’s because he’s out of town. I trust shim’s gift will arrive at some point. Not sweating it too much.

Nope, i'm back. ran into issues so i'm at home with roughly 3 weeks off work. Just to caveat: Mr. Nice has been in contact with me regarding the secret santa gift so I believe no punishment should be sent his way, mainly because I think he's handsome IRL.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

No worries!. A glitter bomb would have been funny and I can take a joke so it would have just gotten a chuckle out of me and some sweeping but that's about it.

I'm a huge piece of poo poo anyways so I probably would have deserved it. Either way I'm super excited for the gift!

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Secret Satan Update!

After getting home from a long day of saving lives, I found a super awesome package waiting for me. I didn't take pictures of the unboxing and whatnot but inside was something amazing.

Holy poo poo. First off, I'm a fan of Iron maiden, hands down. I own nothing to listen to Vinyl records but I've always thought that having a vinyl collection of some of my favorite bands would be awesome. This is exactly what I needed to finally get my rear end in gear and get a decent turntable and speakers, along with starting a record collection of my favorite bands . This is seriously an awesome gift that I cannot wait to open up and listen to. Seriously, thank you so much.

There was also another gift which I will blast while I am doing home renovations

again, thank you. this is an awesome gift!

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Will do, I just got to work so when I get home I'll post more pictures

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

I'm busy at work lmao thanks for the call out, I'm a lazy poster