Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I’m gonna sign up whenever I actually sit at a computer next.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Just emailed finally. Send me whatever idgaf. T-shirt size is medium.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I should not browse this thread while sitting in court.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Well, poo poo, I gotta step up my game.

e: hmm, worms might be a good idea afterall

Mr. Nice! fucked around with this message at 17:52 on Dec 15, 2018

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

PM sent.

Nice and Hot Piss - I apologize for the delay, but I've been out of town on an impromptu visit to see family. I just got back and am waiting for the last part of your gift. I was going to send you a worm composter and live worms, but I don't really know if you're that kind of hippy so I went a different route.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I haven’t sent Nice and Hot Piss’ gift yet, but that’s because he’s out of town. I trust shim’s gift will arrive at some point. Not sweating it too much.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Thank you sir. I’ll get that in the mail, then.

Today i got a package that sounded like it had sand in it. Suspecting something was amiss, I made sure to open it upright. It was full of glitter, so I made the right call. I received today a big bag of dicks covered in glitter.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

drat I was hoping to glitter bomb you, it was $5 extra! Enjoy the dicks, they’re real candy. I suggest putting them in a serving bowl in your office for guests.

If a tiny bit of glitter hadn’t slipped out, you may have succeeded. I thought for sure there was sand or something in it and nearly poured it on the table.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Sorry for the delay N&HP. It’s shipped. Shipping cost me almost what the gift did, but it’s insured in case it gets damaged in transit.

I almost repacked shim’s glitter package into something that would pop when you opened the box, but decided against it since i’m late anyways. I think it’s something you’ll really like.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

Have you eaten any of the candy dicks? What do they taste like?

They're basically candy coated smartees. Really sweet. Pretty hard. Haven't eaten the whole bag yet.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I wish the package had been designed better so it might have actually glitter bombed me instead of just being an envelope full of glitter with a tiny bag of candy and a business card stapled to it. I made something more effective with a toilet paper tube, some tape, and some ribbon, but decided against doing that to Nice and Hot Piss because I don't know him well enough to know if he deserves something dickish. So I just got him something I think he'll actually enjoy.

BTW it is scheduled delivery of the 23rd because UPS is not only expensive, it's also slow.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Nice!

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Look at the last track on the grover album. That’s the real key.

If you haven’t yet, please take post pictures of the art work for the maiden album. They’ve rereleased most albums with original artwork, but I didn’t want to open it before I sent it to see myself.

I was trying to think of a good gift for metal santa, and who doesn’t love Eddie?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Since N&HP hasn't posted the track list yet, here's the last track on the album:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnO9prYktaQ

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Nice and hot piss posted:

I'm busy at work lmao thanks for the call out, I'm a lazy poster

S'all good man. Just wanting to share the joke with everyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

E: nm

Mr. Nice! fucked around with this message at 23:40 on Jan 25, 2019