Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wendell
May 11, 2003

bunnyofdoom posted:

Hell, I got doxxed, and my actual picture from a work advert was slapped on my profile and no mod could tell me who did it.

What the gently caress? That’s really frightening. What were they even angry about?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Is there something genuinely appealing about Cyberfrog to the people who backed it, or are they only doing it to totally pwn us SJWs? Because even as kids most people rejected Cowboys of Moo Mesa and Street Sharks as plainly lame, and that’s what this comes across as on its surface.

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Davros1 posted:

Want some fun? Go over to Don Cheadle's Twitter and look at the people trying to get him to admit that he and the other Avengers actors hate Brie Larson.

https://twitter.com/DonCheadle/status/1120135133300813824

https://twitter.com/DonCheadle/status/1120108059509100544

I don’t want to give that YouTube video a view, but I do want to see Brie elbowing him and his reaction. Anyone know the source?

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Is Jeremy Whitley still writing Vampirella? No way he’d like comicsgate poo poo in his books.

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Vince MechMahon posted:

Ren got banned again. Same bullshit as before.

At some point twitter should add a flag to certain accounts indicating they are the target of harassment, and reports should be considered with this in mind.

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Kai Tave posted:

You can say gently caress on something awful

I think they were censoring the word fart, which is bannable and now I’m in hot water.

Wendell
May 11, 2003

That kid is super embarrassing

https://twitter.com/BanchoX/status/1160990602365984769?s=20

But at least all their friends in the comments are nice and supportive!

Wendell
May 11, 2003

“How about the girl the artist is dating has very similar same face/body shape in his artwork?”

That’s not creepy at all, what the heck? Someone draws people they think are beautiful and is also dating a person they think is beautiful. OK. This is all seeming real bitter.

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Scaramouche posted:

I was glad to read the Vic stuff here because there was no way I was going to set foot in ADTRW to see if they were discussing it

Yeah.

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Here it is

Wendell
May 11, 2003

I heard part of an interview with McFarlane a couple weeks ago while in a Lyft. He was angry about a lack of gun control, so he can’t be too bad.

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Gavok posted:

You said Bucky...?

The singer’s RIGHTEOUSLY INDIGNANT response to that is funny.

I SAID Bucky!

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Libraries pay for books, and not just a one time fee! Sheesh.

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Jim Lee passionate about his characters and stories? I dunno dude, I read that initial run of WildC.A.T.S.

Wendell
May 11, 2003

I don’t know how anyone would have ever thought of having a king sit on a throne if it weren’t for a drawing of Batman.

Wendell
May 11, 2003

FMguru posted:

There is a whole decades-long history of "King Conan sitting on his throne, brooding and alone" covers and artwork. It was even the final shot of the 1982 movie!

Thank you for proving that John Millius and Arnie ripped off that Batman drawing.

Wendell
May 11, 2003

https://twitter.com/AGramuglia/status/1249677322808176640?s=20

Yeah. VOMIT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Vince MechMahon posted:

It's also an early design and she's been changed since and looks just fine on the actual show.

Oh yeah, that looks good. What show IS this?