Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

I still can’t believe loving Cyberfrog is a flagship title for those idiots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

By definition, more than two, less than “many.”

E: I meant several not stanning

To be a Stan is a ridiculous fan, basically

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Dawgstar posted:

https://twitter.com/SjwSpiderman/status/1100852374669676544

One imagines Dickie's defense would be either A) he is a veteran or B) his daughter is a Muslim. Those are the only two defenses he has, for anything.

holy poo poo

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

They let misery master Tom King write a Wal-Mart checkout stand Superman comic :/

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

I’ll go to bat for King, but that comic’s egregious. Anyway, this isn’t the thread for that. Someone please tell me what action figure EVS is mutilating while not drawing Cyberfrog, soon-to-be smash hit

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Unless you want to get into a whole CIA tangent, which would be its own can of worms, I’m pretty sure it’s for the DC thread.

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Given they made a point to get Danny the Street’s preferred pronouns across tells me yes, it’s getting review bombed

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

E wrong thread

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Oh my god

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Jesus Christ.

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

The Vic saga gets more ridiculous and horrifying every step of the way, and there’s no way I’m gonna watch that video, but imo it’s fair game to post since it’s related to conventions and has the lawyer connection. But I’m just a white noise lookie-loo so pay no heed

Also, I’ve gotten invested in that lawyer being a complete fuckup

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Noted! Either way, I can’t look away, because I am a ghoulish voyeur

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Make it ASMR and you might even be able to monetize

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

lmao if you’re expecting a full understanding of Watchmen via Damon Lindelof in two episodes

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Those certainly are some genuine reactions.

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Yeah, they’re just hurling everything at the wall and hoping something sticks.

What could even possibly be offensive about that lil guy?

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

I read Punk Rock Jesus, and “freelance jerk” scans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

https://twitter.com/dril/status/841892608788041732?s=20&t=lTlGi7lLsXOiNSQDMjRi2g