Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
uli2000
Feb 23, 2015

i like that posted:

As a Microsoft co-founder, the 'memorial' on the company's webpage seems extremely... low effort

No portfolio, or timeline showcasing all the things he has done? No photos of Paul Allen ~through the years~ or anything? The PR team really couldn't craft a more thoughtful statement?

lovely, much like their products and services. Maybe they really hated him lol.

I dont think he was much part of the day to day operations of the company after 1982, though he did sit on the board for a long time by virtue of having a poo poo ton of MS stock. I doubt there's anyone still left at MS who actually worked with him, let alone knew him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread