Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
welp gung ho on blood money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

psyched for the qualifying matches to CROWN JEWEL

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Guess I'm watching Raw since I'm stuck at the office overnight

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

gently caress the NFL for making me have to choose between watching RAW and watching the 49ers

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
this is the least interesting story that's ever been written

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Baron Corbin posted:

this is completely indistinguishable from like the last 7 RAW opening segments

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Man they really are going full steam ahead with the Crown Jewel poo poo aren't they

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.

Baron Corbin posted:

Brock Lesnar title belt. Never worn.

Edit: actually scratch that. I just realized the Shield has two belts, Drew and Dolph have tag belts, and this feud is about who gets to keep Dean.

HitTheTargets fucked around with this message at 01:09 on Oct 16, 2018

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
oh this is still going on huh

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Money; Crown Jewel, both still greenlit

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Man, I wonder if the group that exists just to get Roman over is going to break up?

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

How many times are they going to say CROWN JEWEL tonight. jesus it's been at least 8 in 8 minutes, this is like Kavanaugh, rub it in that nothing matters and evil rules us

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
What if you tried to defeat roman reigns by legally changing your name to Roman Reigns

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
dont watch this poo poo

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Dolph "Mr Ziggles" Ziggler stop talking

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Just stand totally still with a blank look on your face. The charisma of the BIG DOG.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
yeesh how long has it been since you've seen dean, renee? is everything ok?

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Please let me know when dolph is done talking I'll actually watch

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.

shiksa posted:

yeesh how long has it been since you've seen dean, renee? is everything ok?

I'm not 100% sure... But they aren't kayfabe married. Maybe?

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
They've said crown jewel a lot but have they said Saudi Arabia yet?

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Borrowed Ladder posted:

They've said crown jewel a lot but have they said Saudi Arabia yet?

Saudi what? I've never heard of this place.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

alright i'm not watching this poo poo and i'm definitely not watching cj beathard so it looks like another round of into the breach for me.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

is pepsi ok posted:

alright i'm not watching this poo poo and i'm definitely not watching cj beathard so it looks like another round of into the breach for me.

Into the Breach is a really good game, you made the right decision

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
I am playing Valkyria Chronicles 4. It is good.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
you know, Euro Truck Simulator 2 is running a special event right now, you have to drive into or out of Germany via another country 10 times and then you get a small model of The Brandenburg Gate you can put on the dashboard of your truck. i think i'm gonna do that instead

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Baron Corbin posted:

you know, Euro Truck Simulator 2 is running a special event right now, you have to drive into or out of Germany via another country 10 times and then you get a small model of The Brandenburg Gate you can put on the dashboard of your truck. i think i'm gonna do that instead

How long does this event run for?

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

DarkstarIV posted:

How long does this event run for?

i think the event runs until 50 million tons have been delivered by the community. go to worldoftrucks.com and read all about it

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
This episode of Raw may not mean to kill me, but I believe that it can go rogue

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Stupid

bartok
May 10, 2006

So what are you all watching besides Raw? I'm wrapping up Maniac on Netflix and either going to watch Apostle next or give that Haunting of Hill House series a chance.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos

bartok posted:

So what are you all watching besides Raw? I'm wrapping up Maniac on Netflix and either going to watch Apostle next or give that Haunting of Hill House series a chance.

I watched both of those and both are great, but I wanna see how this whole saudi arabia situation plays with the crowd so I'm sticking around

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi3_xMeuoLs

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
That dean is a loose cannon

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

bartok posted:

if i get sufficiently bored i might turn riverdale back on. that show is better than i'd ever imagine a gritty archie reboot could ever be.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

bartok
May 10, 2006

shiksa posted:

if i get sufficiently bored i might turn riverdale back on. that show is better than i'd ever imagine a gritty archie reboot could ever be.

Riverdale is my guilty pleasure and I'm so excited for that new Sabrina show.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

God this story sucks.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

love how theyve retconned dx's catchphrase to "are you ready" and their taunt to the too sweet, it's genuinely funny as hell.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Bald Shawn is the saddest poo poo. Like, wow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

They are very specifically not mentioning where crown jewel is. Its quite noticeable.

• Locked thread