Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Result?
49ers Win
Packers Win
Tie
I'm gonna watch this whole stupid game. Frown upon me.
View Results

• Locked thread
Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
Packers defense is easily as bad as it was under Capers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

Guze posted:

lmao the is defense is so loving bad

I just don't get it. If it's not the players and it's not scheme, what is it?

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
And I thought the 49ers drive looked easy lol

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

ThePeavstenator posted:

Weird, you give a guy the ball that busts 10 yard runs every time he touches the ball some handoffs and good things happen???

Nah, give it to Monty. Sure, he's had years and done nothing but someday he might be good?

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

Abugadu posted:

That formation tho

I never saw them run that. It was a breath of fresh air.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
Packers defense competing with San Fan to see who is worse.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
Packers are so frustrating to watch.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

Mr. Nice! posted:

If you're not a packers fan it's actually pretty fun, op.

Yeah, I'm sure. I'm watching the NLCS too, so I'm just stressed af.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

wtf is happening to the Packers offense

It looked good on a couple drives.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

Rectal Placenta posted:

Wtf is this playcalling

Seriously. This got sloppy as gently caress with terrible play calls fast.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
If they don't go for it, gently caress them.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

Ches Neckbeard posted:

That was a fumble gently caress the refs

He was pushed back like 5 yards, and they definitely blew him down.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

CharlestheHammer posted:

I do like that this is the Packers game of beating up a poo poo D and pretending that means the offense is fixed.

The NFC North special

It doesn't really look that good though.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
These guys are so wide open, yet there is zero pressure on the QB. What the gently caress is the defense doing?

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

Mr. Nice! posted:

How many plays now for rodgers to score again?

You mean Crosby?

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

Hot Diggity! posted:

It sort of owns that the Packers are the worst team in Wisconsin?
They've been the best for decades. Not even close now.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
Offense is putrid too. Plus two turnovers, yet losing.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

Hot Diggity! posted:

At least Shaw just got a triple

And home.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
This defense is, dare I say, worse than it was under Capers.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
Jfc

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

Master Stur posted:

Green bay defense getting beat hard

Looks like Kaep out there.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

OxySnake posted:

So this is the vaunted improved GB defense I've heard so much about.
Then:
"Guys, it can't actually be worse, right?"
Now:
"Oh dear."

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

Infidel Castro posted:

BB sold his soul for football success.

MM sold his for a lifetime 10% discount at Denny's.

It was Shoney's.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

Infidel Castro posted:

I haven't seen a Shoney's in Wisconsin in decades.

I thought he sold it while working at a toll booth in Pittsburgh.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I sort of feel like the Packers are at a point where they need to clean house completely.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
Matthews is a liability.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

Infidel Castro posted:

I worked in Brookfield for 7 1/2 years. gently caress that place.
Brookfield just seems like a bunch of new money soccer moms talking to managers.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
Fire everybody

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
Now watch the Packers get owned on a PA pass.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
Rodgers should leave in 4 years and win a SB with a team that isn't godawful.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
Uh, he was so wide open.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

Qwijib0 posted:

This is the same niners that lost to the worst team in the league.

What do you mean? They're beating them now?

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

Durandal1707 posted:

last time the packers defense was remotely passable was 2015, fam

2014 was Rodgers' best chance at another ring.

gently caress Brian Bostick.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
Terrible red zone sequence.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
If the Packers score (big if), they should go for two.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

Fenrir posted:

Rodgers with the endzone shot for no particular reason

Make sure no time left

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

SirPablo posted:

Wow, way to come back against the...49ers.

Lol

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

SD87 posted:

Well good luck to the pack cause I looked at their next stretch of games and yeeeeeesh

I don't get it. They play amazing for like 3% of a game, okay for about 5%, and like dogshit for 92%.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

420_Power_Rangers posted:

It’s the most Packers win
Eh, the Bears game was.

• Locked thread