Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

lmao Bradshaw should just gently caress off to his tax haven in Bermuda forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

jesus WEP posted:

Not clicking that video but assume JBL was bootlicking scum as usual

"My personal opinion is that they should go. I think the only way you can promote change -- look at what we did with Cuba. When you isolate a country all you do is impoverish that country. You want to promote change?
WWE went to Abu Dhabi. The first women's match in the Middle East the crowd was chanting, in english, "This is change," and for these Senators to come out and bash the WWE on this -- I spent seven Christmases in Iraq and Afghanistan with the WWE. I was with the WWE, the first group to go down and visit the Twin Towers while they were still burning and bodies were still blowing out. We were the first group on 9/13 to have a mass gathering right after 9/11. People didn't know what was going to happen. For these people to hide behind their patriotism and their show...uh...flag waving, to me, I think is uh...to try and improve their abysmal approval ratings, to me is wrong. WWE is at the forefront of change and if you want to change Saudi Arabia you send something like WWE there."

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

DarkstarIV posted:

I like how Bryan Alvarez was defending the battle royal on WOL today by saying that if it weren't for this, none of the women in it would be on the card. :psyduck:

For once Bryan Alvarez is not wrong

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

TV Zombie posted:

I can't tell whether you're joking or not. There's Lana and that's the only real bad wrestler on the roster.

Smackdown only has like a dozen female performers and just three of them are any good in-ring

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

VJeff posted:

That brand warfare stuff didn't last long, huh.

Good

• Locked thread