Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Jerusalem posted:

The small amount of clips I saw for Harley Quinn made me assume it was like a lot of the DC Animated stuff which always seemed to be trying too hard to be edgy and "adult" without really grasping what that actually meant. I was very pleasantly surprised when I finally watched the show that it's not just good for a DC animated show, it's just flat out a good show. Harley and her crew rule a whole lot, and her and Ivy's supportive friendship is the best.

yeah the adds on Facebook for it are awful, then a few clips popped up on my mindless youtube feed and I thought "wtf, this is actually pretty funny"

e: I know it's probably the most generic possible point to make but I love how much they mock Tom Hardy's Bane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I don't know if this is a Commando reference or just a generic load up

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Blueberry Pancakes posted:

I hope Jerry Seinfeld voices someone in this show eventually. Ideally involving the Penguin somehow, whether in flashback or the afterlife or something.

Mrs. Cobblepot didn't look like she was 20 years younger and dating him when she was 17 though

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Sidenote I really enjoyed how instead of trying to make Darkseid silly and lighthearted like the rest of the show they just steered right into the iceberg, to the point of playing ominous music only when he speaks. Made for a better joke.