Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

bring back old gbs posted:

It was the animated series Art Deco batmobile!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that one shot made me weirdly happy

I thought Jason Todd was the stolen-semen secret-son of Bruce Wayne raised by the League of Shadows?? but I guess his stealing cars story could have been a lie. Something is weird about that actors face, it looks off and I cant place why. Uncanny Valley, I think the lower half of his face is too small

In the comics, Damien is the secret son of Bruce raised by the LoS. Jason Todd was a kid Bats caught trying to steal the wheels off of the Batmobile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Well, the Penguin and the Riddler have a romantic relationship.