Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Svensken
May 29, 2010
Maybe it's just because I liked the actress, but the double-fridging of Dove really rubbed me the wrong way.

Still, I will be following this show because enjoy both comics and hate-watching TV.

EDIT:

Phenotype posted:

And Hawk is awesome, and I want to see him get killed so bad. Any more blatant and it'd be unrealistic, but he's just such a great overconfident jock-type that keeps almost getting his nuts snipped off because of it.

I love him too. I can't not recognize him as Thad from Blue Mountain State, which makes every scene he's in hilarious.

Svensken fucked around with this message at 17:27 on Oct 22, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Svensken
May 29, 2010

Phenotype posted:

Did I miss something? What do you guys mean about two Doves dying?

Fridging is when a loved one, generally a woman, is killed off to provide motivatio for another character (who is generally a dude). Dove was killed off to provide mitovation for two dudes.

Thus, double fridging.