Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

If you think you're gonna get sympathy from the shark, well then, you won't.

Hypocrisy posted:

Good episode but I really hope they pay off all these Ivy x Harley moments.

I believe they specifically said in interviews that they weren't going to go there this season. So have fun with that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

twistedmentat posted:

Okay, so DC has two characters who dress like 1950s Stage Magicians?
They've got like 9. probably 12 if you include all the Fawcett characters.

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

muscles like this! posted:

IIRC the only one officially announced is Doom Patrol.

Technically the actual factual capital G God of the DC Universe used to be a pre-teen girl who also spent thousands of years as a goddess in an alternate universe created by Lucifer. She took over Heaven after God abdicated and left the Throne empty.

I liked it better when the God of DC Universe was Jerry Seigel/Jack Kirby's hand. I always thought that was a nice touch.

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Who the Hell were all those people complaining about Spiderman having a wife....?

That seems like the dumbest thing to complain about.

People who started reading comics as kids when Spider-man didn't have a wife.

I agree, it's dumb, but people like Geoff Johns weren't created in a lab; they're out there, all the time, going slowly crazy at the idea that comics continuity could possibly be additive.

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

I want a season long B-plot where Kiteman and Bane move into the house next door to the Joker, and enjoy an odd-couple-esque suburban life. their only problem; Jim Gordan keeps trying and failing to catch them in the act of committing nonexistent crimes, only to discover each time that it's a wacky misunderstanding.