Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

choose your own horror isekai sci-fi Souls-like urban fantasy gamer simulator adventure

or don't?

Elfface posted:

I think Cliff lost, and got pooped out, but picked up the watch on the way.

pooping out an entire robot would suck, no matter what size a gator you are

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

choose your own horror isekai sci-fi Souls-like urban fantasy gamer simulator adventure

or don't?

Binary Badger posted:

I kinda think General Wampus eating the Big Mac, mouthing nonsense, and basically acting like a stooge was meant to lampoon a certain dimwitted Chief Executive..

I wouldn't have made the connection normally (dimwitted stooges in charge is pretty stock) but the big mac definitely made me consider this, it seemed way too specific

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

or don't?

Spacedad posted:

Also this series was confirmed for a second season.

thank god, one sliver of loving justice in this dystopian shithole timeline

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

or don't?
it was really cool to see ed asner but also kind of sad to see ed asner

I want him to have doom patrol be young forever powers

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

or don't?
he is my second favorite j jonah jameson and it's a very close race

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

or don't?
if you want to know Cliff's real position in life, the sentient street had an orgasm but Cliff had to fake it

edit: also for Flex's brief screen time, I'm glad at least a portion of it was him loving up, he fits right in

Lunatic Sledge fucked around with this message at 03:15 on May 18, 2019

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

or don't?

Binary Badger posted:

Did anyone notice that he came within one syllable of naming the Brotherhood of DaDa? The Brotherhood of Dangerous Animals?

I figured that was totally why he named them that, just to gently caress with people

THE BROTHERHOOD OF DA-... ngerous animals

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

or don't?

Xelkelvos posted:

Dick Wolf.
*bum bum*

and his co-producer, Speed Weed

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

or don't?
this writing and voice acting deserves better than a 2019 harley quinn cartoon

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

or don't?
why is the show this good

like, I agree this was the least funny episode, but only because it has some stiff competition and I still really enjoyed it

this is the only version of clayface I want anymore

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

or don't?
laughed harder than I really should have at the invisible motorcycle gags

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

or don't?

JacquelineDempsey posted:

Not gonna lie, with the exception of the Nolan film, I've always found Bane to be a villain that made me roll my eyes for some reason (same with Doomsday). So them totally taking the piss outta him in this has me absolutely giggling every time he's on screen.

Also not gonna lie, I made satay noodles last night and did my best impersonation of that line while plating it.

I, on the other hand, loving love comic book Bane but also this version of Bane

it's a Bane with a little something for everyone

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

or don't?
she's going to die, but from the corpse will grow an entirely new poison ivy with a different personality and voice actress like mr. peanut dr. who

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

or don't?

Blueberry Pancakes posted:

From what I understand, New 52 Freeze is obsessed with some woman who was cryogenically frozen years before he was even born and behaves as though she's his wife.

it gets worse

nu 52 freeze also worked for wayne enterprises, and it's bruce wayne himself that shuts freeze's project down. Freeze throws a chair in a fit of rage, Wayne dodges it, the resulting cryogenic leak is what causes him to become the Mr. Freeze What Wears The Suit

so not only is his backstory dumb but also he's yet one more villain directly caused by Bruce Wayne and/or Batman personally, adding basically nothing for no real reason

I did not like the New 52

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

or don't?
leaning into it would actually rule yeah

like, a dude shoots superman, the bullet bounces off his chest and hits a radioactive container; REVENGE ensues

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

or don't?
alternatively, I just thought of a sweet AU where Bruce Wayne personally shuts down the ecto-containment grid, leading to Batman having to fight possessed Ghostbusters

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

or don't?
imagine how pissed you'd be if a loved one fell in the Killer Frost machine and actually died

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

or don't?

Skippy McPants posted:

So is Bruce going to become Oracle to Barbara's Batgirl while he's convalescing?

fuuuuuuck somebody cut this individual a check

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

or don't?

Killer robot posted:

You know how most superheroes are most powerful and cool in their own books, but then have to get toned down for teamups and crossovers where someone else has to shine? By contrast Batman is a godlike legend in Justice League books and then goes home to get in life and death struggles against mobsters and escaped mental patients.

Batman's villains have grown accustomed to his bullshit by now, meanwhile Darkseid is like "what does prep time have to do with anything"

that's not even getting into like, Amazo, or any other villain whose only weakness is a normal guy with a mean right hook

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

or don't?
"oh, drat, how did they know putting fins on a car was the secret to disabling my poo poo In Superman's Mouth attack"

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

or don't?
this episode ruled

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

or don't?
Flash villain Abra Kadabra also dresses like an old magician

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

or don't?

Lechtansi posted:

Is Ivy's design unique for this show? I like it a lot more than the "naked with some strategically placed leaves" thing they typically do (although I think right now she has a black leotard with strategically placed leaves?)

unless the art style is throwing me off, it definitely looks new to me and also it's very good

I'm an idiot for cool jackets with high collars, though

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

or don't?
I wonder if the show would be allowed to actually have swamp thing

also constantine

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

or don't?

CommissarMega posted:

Only if he's exes with King Shark :colbert:

I have a lot of reasons for wanting to see Constantine in this show (cut Matt Ryan another check please) but that's the main one tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

or don't?
just being able to fly might be really exciting to a shark, you don't know