Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Day Man
Jul 30, 2007

Champion of the Sun!

Master of karate and friendship...
for everyone!

DC Murderverse posted:

i am ostensibly a Timberwolves fan and will be cheering for their success but because they're clearly going to be a slow-moving train wreck until at least the trade deadline, and LeBron has moved to a team that I cannot in good conscious cheer for (except when I'm in LA on vacation and at a Lakers game because I"m not a loving ghoul),

I am in need of a backup team! I want someone not too good that I'm clearly bandwagoning (no Warriors/Celtics/Sixers/Rockets), but also not a total trainwreck/horseshit (no Suns/Knicks/Hawks).

the ones at the top of my potential list are the Nets, Jazz, Nuggets, and Mavs (I have high hopes for Doncic). Anyone else I should consider or should I just start watching whatever?

The Pacers could have a breakout year if Myles Turner steps up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Day Man
Jul 30, 2007

Champion of the Sun!

for everyone!

Dejan Bimble posted:

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2018/10/19/17999336/los-angeles-clippers-second-spectrum-courtvision-steve-ballmer the clippers unveil the result of all that ai basktball play feeding tech for some videogame/snapchat live broadcast

This looks like a pretty cool way to watch games, actually. Seeing the shot probabilities in real time is pretty awesome.

Day Man
Jul 30, 2007

Champion of the Sun!

for everyone!

Any word on punishments being handed down from the fight?

Day Man
Jul 30, 2007

Champion of the Sun!

for everyone!

He didn’t even look, amazing!

Day Man
Jul 30, 2007

Champion of the Sun!

for everyone!

BWV posted:

5-0
77 to go.
Kawhi is staying

Kawhi is trying hard purely so he can get a good deal somewhere else.

Day Man
Jul 30, 2007

Champion of the Sun!

for everyone!

San Antonio fans loved Kawhi. He obviously doesn’t give a poo poo about fan opinions. He is not staying in freezing cold Canada. He wants to be in LA and thinks that will give him a shoe deal.

What would actually help him get a shoe deal is a social media presence, but he is a shut-in goon.

Day Man
Jul 30, 2007

Champion of the Sun!

for everyone!

big boi posted:

God shut up

What, you think Kawhi’s “people” think Toronto is a big enough market?

Day Man
Jul 30, 2007

Champion of the Sun!

for everyone!

BWV posted:

as one of Kawhi's people I can assure you he and our uncle Dennis are staying.

Look man, I dont know what to tell you. CRISPYBABY told you about his uncle working for the Raps and I told you about Kawhi being basically family. Combined with the NUMEROUS posters in this very thread who have stated it, there is is ample proof that he's staying.

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Day Man
Jul 30, 2007

Champion of the Sun!

for everyone!

MOVIE MAJICK posted:

I dont get it

The green number indicates the percent chance of hitting the target, which is the backboard.

• Locked thread