Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.
E: wrong thread. I’m excited for basketball!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

The blazers are not going to miss the playoffs what on earth?

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

I wonder what a Lillard Kyrie trade would have looked like. If it was going to include a Cleveland 1st rounder I think I’d do it, but who could have known LeBron was doing to leave

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

I was so taken aback by Klay’s beard that I didn’t notice Swaggy P was missing

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

The knicks are going to lose far more games than they win, but they should be fun to watch. Frank, Knox, Mitch Rob will all be exciting to watch grow, plus next season when KP is back and KD signs they’ll suddenly be an eastern conference final lock

E: also they’ll get a top 3 pick

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

N:

MOVIE MAJICK posted:

Woah Nik Stauskus had 24 points and was +18 last night? :stare:

V: Nik Rocks!

I know it’s just one game, but god drat. The loathsome Lakers and the vile Leb Ron James? They’re bad!

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

If Nik rocks even a little and Curry can make some shots, I don’t know that the Blazers are going to be bad. Yes they got blown up in the first round, but at the end of the day they had the 3rd best record in the west and Lillard was 1st team. They’re largely the same team with young players that are one year older.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Are there any teams who have maintained the majority of their roster but dropped from 1-4 seed to 9+ the next season? If 2 or more of Lillard, CJ, Nurkic miss a lot of time due to injury, sure, but outside of that I’m not seeing them missing the playoffs.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Imagine being mad about the all star game for any reason

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Momma! Here comes that man!

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Ghost Dog posted:

giannis papa

Open your mouth.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

cougar cub posted:

Derrick “I don’t know what consent means” Rose is a rapist and I hope he washes out of the league. Also gently caress Kobe - same reason.

Also unicycles and burning man are both very stupid.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

N:

V:
Start the playoffs right this second

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

That kid makes me wildly uncomfortable. Honestly what is the life expectancy for anyone 7’7?

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Ghetto SuperCzar posted:

Do you live outside Portland? If so, sorry for your loss.

I was extremely confused at how many confederate flags I saw in eastern Oregon. There are very few places outside of Portland that I have any desire to be in this state.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Shrimp or Shrimps posted:

Meyers Leonard is in the 50-40-90 club, so please put some respect on his name.

Meyers Leonard blocked my mom on Twitter it’s on sight with that clown assuming I have a stair car to run up and clock him in the face.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Fultz for Meyers. Bury him on the bench till he fixes his shot/brain. That money’s already wasted who cares

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Catching up with this thread and I wanted to make fun of buddy melting down about the sixers tanking wrong. That feels like a lifetime ago.

At the end of the day Dwight and people supporting him have enough money and influence to make sure he doesn’t face any consequences. Especially not when the victim is a gay black man. It’s real hosed up that this is just resulting in lazy gay jokes, but here we are.

I hope Meyers Leonard is traded for Fultz straight up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

What’s up with these ninja turtle lookin rear end headbands I’ve been seeing lately?

• Locked thread