Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
This is the coolest idea... It would be so sweet for a guy to give a bucket like this with all these fun products in it. Any guy who gives their girl a spooky basket automatically wins Halloween this year 👌 I hope I get a spooky basket from my bf.

https://twitter.com/SpookyBasket/status/1050908183697510401?s=20
https://twitter.com/SpookyBasket/status/1050910761504014336
https://twitter.com/SpookyBasket/status/1050913579266916353
https://twitter.com/SpookyBasket/status/1050916869325160448

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Dick in a basket is the new dick in a box.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

How about I draw a ghost face on a Jimmy hat and we call it even

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
men are scum

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

i like that posted:

men are scum

Any guy who is thoughtful and sweet enough to spend his time putting all these fun/spooky products into a spooky basket is a keeper for sure though 😍 Honestly if I was having a fight with my man and then he surpised me with one of these... Fight over lol

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
if i had to make a spooky basket... let's see. i'm not normally one for halloween...

- 1 sock (orange)
- 1 sock (black)
- funny fake mustache & nose glasses
- a sheet
- a pair of scissors (for cutting holes in sheet)
- maybe a hat of some sort? fedoras are popular these days i think
- 1 kit-kat bar

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

These baskets don’t seem very spooky to me, I doubt even a small child would be scared

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
That underwear clearly says pink but it isn't pink, I'd like to file a complaint.

dudeness fucked around with this message at 19:11 on Oct 16, 2018

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Sucks to be you, then

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Here's a basket with a mirror on the bottom.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

dudeness posted:

That underwear clearly says pink but it isn't pink, I'd like to file a complaint.

The pink is beneath the underwear.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Thanks for the ideas Skylark! Pinned!

Spiderjelly
Aug 22, 2006

Sign of evil.

Universe Master posted:

The pink is beneath the underwear.

That's racist

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

A spooky basket is when you jizz in your partner's mouth and then they reverse felch it into your rear end in a top hat, and I too would like to receive this gift this holiday season

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Konar posted:

Here's a basket with a mirror on the bottom.

Aahhhhhh!!!!!!

El Cid
Mar 17, 2005

What good is power when you're too wise to use it?
Grimey Drawer
Wait is that "Basic" and "Witches" underwear like... tandem underwear? Are you meant to be walking next to someone wearing the opposing pair so you can see the whole phrase?

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

El Cid posted:

Wait is that "Basic" and "Witches" underwear like... tandem underwear? Are you meant to be walking next to someone wearing the opposing pair so you can see the whole phrase?

Their obviously facing two different directions!!!!

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

spoooky doritoes

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Listen my children and a spooky tale hear
Eh lucky you, datin a goon here!

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

Mad Doctor Scholl’s

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

i like that posted:

men are scum

As far as I can tell it's people, not just men.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Menscum

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Forums begging is generally frowned upon outside of D&D

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

I mean boning, the wild mambo, the hunka chunka
Any woman who starts talking about a, what is this, "spooky basket(?)", is taking a long walk home from the Texas Roadhouse because this "homie(?)" doesn't have time for that poo poo

gey muckle mowser
Aug 5, 2003

Do you know anything about...
witches?

Buglord
- haunted music box
- monkey's paw
- a hat that kills you
- necco wafers

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

skylark i am sending you a spooky basket ASAP m’lady

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Squashing Machine posted:

Any woman who starts talking about a, what is this, "spooky basket(?)", is taking a long walk home from the Texas Roadhouse because this "homie(?)" doesn't have time for that poo poo

Hey Fuckface von Moneybags.
Way to brag about your piles of loving gold there with your steak dinners at fancy restaurants every goddamn day let alone the theoretical possibility that another person would be interested in you romantically like your so much better than me just because no living thing can stand to be within several feet of me. Wow soooo cool

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

please tell me your favorite expensive makeup products so i cn include them

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)

Squashing Machine posted:

A Spooky Brisket

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

To me, a Spooky Basket is when you go into a Market Basket and David Pumpkins is your cashier.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Spiderjelly posted:

That's racist

we're all pink on the inside

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.
Mindless consumerism and unnecessary commodities.
Id much prefer a hand woven wicker basket containing fresh turnips and vegetables to mark the beginning of Samhain. Far spookier if you use your imagination.

If I was in an argument with my girl and she just threw some turnips at me.... argument over lol.

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.
this is p sexist OP, I'm a woman and I don't like make up, bath products, novelty underwear or pampering. Way to play into stereotypes i guess

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

Blue Train posted:

we're all pink on the inside

I'm white even on the inside now after taking all that cum inside me and I recommend all white supremacists do the same

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.

Fancy_Breakfast posted:

Mindless consumerism and unnecessary commodities.
Id much prefer a hand woven wicker basket containing fresh turnips and vegetables to mark the beginning of Samhain. Far spookier if you use your imagination.

If I was in an argument with my girl and she just threw some turnips at me.... argument over lol.

I do like produce tho, on second thoughts can my basket just be like, squash and sweet potatoes and kale? Ooooh, and some fennel, that poo poo is bonkers, and plantain cos it's like savoury banana that you can fry, and I've never tried yams, throw a couple those in for good measure. Maybe a bulb of smoked garlic too, I hear that's pretty cool, and one of them graffiti aubergines and some heritage tomatoes.

Look, what I'm saying is can you get my groceries please?

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Fatkraken posted:

this is p sexist OP, I'm a woman and I don't like make up, bath products, novelty underwear or pampering. Way to play into stereotypes i guess

I dont' get why it's sexist for me to want it... You dont have to want it. I like presents though.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

free hubcaps posted:

please tell me your favorite expensive makeup products so i cn include them

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick is epic, I would like that in some more shades thank you..

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

A nice tasteful array of fresh fruit such as apples, bananas, lemons, limes, perhaps some of those sugar frosted grapes but at the bottom is this picture:

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Eek!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Big Beef City posted:

A nice tasteful array of fresh fruit such as apples, bananas, lemons, limes, perhaps some of those sugar frosted grapes but at the bottom is this picture:

MODS!?!

• Locked thread