Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

No one bothers you, free room and board, get to game all day. Sounds good. Sign me up!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

oops wrong forum

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
looks like spb needs to be arrested

for crimes against posting

:cool:

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
i feel this will foster some good rr discussion

where is brother of oildome guy, get your champion brothers sme take

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

remember when Vader got arrested b/c a journalist insinuated that wrestling was fake and he took offense to that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJf1Bgfzx-U

Vader fuckin rules. rip

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Venomous posted:

remember when Vader got arrested b/c a journalist insinuated that wrestling was fake and he took offense to that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJf1Bgfzx-U

Vader fuckin rules. rip

wasnt this in kuwait too or something

did Dr. D ever get arrested for literally slapping John Stossel deaf?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

its not that great havin to take a poo poo in front of crying strangers

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

STONE COLD 64 posted:

its not that great havin to take a poo poo in front of crying strangers

dont kinkshame

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
OP I feel like you may be mixing jail up with something else

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
Prison ain’t so bad. You can make sangria in a turlet. Of course it’s shank or be shanked.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Maxwell Lord posted:

Prison ain’t so bad. You can make sangria in a turlet. Of course it’s shank or be shanked.

*sniff* of course.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

not if the Boss man is the guard on duty

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

I don't wanna get arrested again. Someone poo poo in the toilet and then the poo poo wouldn't flush so we all had to pee in the poo poo.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
MDK

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

maffew buildings posted:

i feel this will foster some good rr discussion

where is brother of oildome guy, get your champion brothers sme take

I'm fairly certain that guy's take on jail is pretty different to the victims of.... THE OILDOME!

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 33 days!

Maxwell Lord posted:

But I tell you what, that lemon scented toilet wine will show you the face of GOD!

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

All I know about jail comes from good TV shows so I'm pretty sure its full of delicious ice cream sandwiches and opportunities for grifts, often of a religious nature.

It does seem like a twin brother comes in handy though...

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
reminder that Big Boss Man used some rando Japanese guy doing karaoke over the lyrics for his run over there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdbHwkonNYw

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

dromal phrenia posted:

All I know about jail comes from good TV shows

Oh, you never watched Prison Break then?

Sir Plus
Jan 16, 2008

Ain't easy looking this eggstraordinary.

if you really think about it, jail is just a cage match designed really well

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Sir Plus posted:

if you really think about it, jail is just a cage match designed really well

:hmmyes:

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I went to Spencer's Gifts one time when I was in middle school and they were selling a poster that had a bunch of celebrity mugshots on it and one of the mugshots was The Big Show

Gnome Enthusiast
Jan 7, 2007

The skies are always sunny in the heart of flavor country.
If you get arrested, you can demand the officer tie your shoe. It's the law.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

reminder that Big Boss Man used some rando Japanese guy doing karaoke over the lyrics for his run over there

I now have this stuck in my head

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Remember when Matt Sydal went to Japanese prison for bringing synthetic weed into the country? "

Or when Nosawa Rongai and Io Shirai got arrested because a Mexican promoter had weed planted on them? I think Minoru Suzuki ended up bailing Nosawa out of prison.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

The Iron Sheik hid weed on somebody when they crossed the border into Canada, and when the guy got found out and shouted at Sheik that he could have got fired or gone to prison, Sheik responded,"Better it happen to jabroni than Sheiky-baby."

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

I had forgotten this magic.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

Remember when Matt Sydal went to Japanese prison for bringing synthetic weed into the country? "

Or when Nosawa Rongai and Io Shirai got arrested because a Mexican promoter had weed planted on them? I think Minoru Suzuki ended up bailing Nosawa out of prison.

Sydal got caught with a vape cartridge that had real weed extract. I think you're confusing it for when he got busted in WWE with the synthetic stuff

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

If we're talking wrestlers getting arrested:

Ken Patera got arrested, and did a little time over throwing a brick at a McDonalds drive through. Or something similar.

Then when he was out, they turned it into an angle where he blamed Bobby Heenan for somehow making him chuck that brick.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

BrigadierSensible posted:

If we're talking wrestlers getting arrested:

Ken Patera got arrested, and did a little time over throwing a brick at a McDonalds drive through. Or something similar.

Then when he was out, they turned it into an angle where he blamed Bobby Heenan for somehow making him chuck that brick.

It wasn't a brick. It was a boulder

Masa Saito was arrested for it too. After getting out of jail, he went back to Japan and wrestled Antonio Inoki on an island for two hours.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

It wasn't a brick. It was a boulder

Masa Saito was arrested for it too. After getting out of jail, he went back to Japan and wrestled Antonio Inoki on an island for two hours.

If I remember the story correctly, Saito basically stood there while Patera lost his poo poo. Saito mostly defended himself only when cops tried to tackle him or whatever. Saito was a cool and good dude. RIP.

Patera had a fuckin screw loose.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

After getting out of jail, he went back to Japan and wrestled Antonio Inoki on an island for two hours.

Well yeah he was in japan

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Well yeah he was in japan

i hate that i chuckled at this

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Derrick Lewis beat up a shotgun-wielding klansman and he had to go to jail for doing something so cool

Years lated he topped that by having hot balls

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

LobsterMobster posted:

Derrick Lewis beat up a shotgun-wielding klansman and he had to go to jail for doing something so cool

Years lated he topped that by having hot balls

nothing in the law books says you can't have hot balls

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
Wasn’t there some Indy wrestler recently who tried to blow up a police station? Mad Dog or something like that?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

KungFu Grip posted:

nothing in the law books says you can't have hot balls

The athletic commission was not happy about him standing in the ring in just his underwear, though, and made him put them back on.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Captain Magic posted:

Wasn’t there some Indy wrestler recently who tried to blow up a police station? Mad Dog or something like that?

Bruiser Bedlam. He had a history.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ion_Croitoru#Legal_trouble

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhSh35ryueA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Note to self: When MY dad dies, show up at funeral wearing ALL leather everything.

• Locked thread