Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sb hermit

Thank you for your service bluedeanie! Thank y’all for the warm welcomes. I will do as I have always done - lurk. But now I can lurk with impunity! (as long as byob continues to be chill)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sb hermit

Thank you for the warm welcomes everyone!

sb hermit

REQUEST GRANTED

sb hermit

Luvcow posted:

you are a wise and noble ik

Thank you

Dick Bastardly posted:

i like doritos and i like spanish things, i have high hopes (i'm smoking the weed and hoping)

i believe in you spanish cheese chips

I will use my prodigious lurking powers for good, and a minimum amount of evil :evilbuddy:

slowm posted:

I wish my name was la dorita.

I like your username and av, it’s very byob appropriate

sb hermit

twoday posted:

Twoday, in the name of their High Mightinesses the Lord Mods of the Forums of the Something Awful comedy website, and his illustrious Highness the Lord Lowtax, etc. bids salutations to all those who will see this or hear it read to them. Let it be known that the forums poster El Dorito, according to the posted notice of the 16th of this October, made by the widely renowned mod Alnilam on that date, for sufficient reasons more broadly expressed in that same post, has been stripped of their status as a regular poster. As compensation for this, the very same El Dorito, in accordance with a recently executed impartial evaluation, has furthermore been promoted to the prestigious status of IK, which has been bestowed and granted to the aforementioned El Dorito in accordance with that aforementioned recently executed evaluation, with the Express Condition and requirement that the aforementioned El Dorito (or whosoever is empowered to act on their behalf) shall recognize as their rightful ruler their honorable Mightinesses the Lord Mods of BYOB, acting in their honorable positions under the sovereignty of his illustrious Highness the Lord Lowtax, and to obey their authority here as all good posters are obliged to do, and furthermore to subject themselves to all rules and posting requirements such as are required of all posters towards the use and opportunity of this subforum, applicable as necessary to the aforementioned El Dorito, or whosoever hereafter should take possession of the aforementioned IKship. In certification of the truth of this, signed hereafter in the BYOB subforum on the 9th of November, 2018;

(:Signed:)
Twoday

You bestow a regal posture upon my (albeit temporary) promotion that I can only hope to approach to honor in reciprocation.

This is why we need heralds. I think we should bring heralds back. Or is that what a spokesman or social media person supposed to be? A herald is a better title if they are eloquent enough.

If someone had “Herald of Lowtax” in their resume that they handed me, I would likely hire them right away if I was in a position to do so

• Locked thread