Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

put both hands in
Nov 28, 2007

:swoon:FYFE:swoon:
So is Bidoof gonna be like the new Zigzagoon, with those fuckers being everywhere?

Got my first Chatot, someone said it's a new regional?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

put both hands in
Nov 28, 2007

The pokedex entries for the new pokes I've caught are extremely :effort:

put both hands in
Nov 28, 2007

They seem to have massively toned down the spawn rate of bidoof. On day one they were everywhere, now I hardly see them

put both hands in
Nov 28, 2007

I didn't really catch any good IV beldum's, though I got one that was 15/8/15. fucker.

one shiny at least

put both hands in
Nov 28, 2007

Got my last Suicune today. 98%, noice

put both hands in
Nov 28, 2007

Kheldarn posted:

https://twitter.com/PokemonGoApp/status/1058070327283073026

As someone who is not Level 40, I can confirm that the option doesn't show up for non Level 40 trainers.

I'm level 35 and I have access to adventure sync. Already got a heap of pokeballs out of it

put both hands in
Nov 28, 2007

Over an hour into community day in Aus and the game is barely playable. It ran fine for me on beldum day, how can they gently caress this up so bad this time?

put both hands in
Nov 28, 2007

The game has now started to work slightly better (still trash though) and I've caught two shinies. Community day saved

put both hands in
Nov 28, 2007

Got a shiny santa pikachu, yas

put both hands in
Nov 28, 2007

Caught a 96% machop that is also level 34! It's nice to have a tank machamp that didn't cost a shitload of stardust

put both hands in
Nov 28, 2007

I caught my first Finneon today. What the gently caress is up with its sound effect?

put both hands in
Nov 28, 2007

I got 3 shinies, all pretty crap though. 14 & 15CP are two of them lol

put both hands in
Nov 28, 2007

Got my second shiny swablu today. Want that shiny 'goon though

put both hands in
Nov 28, 2007

Coq au Nandos posted:

Oh hey I’ve added you as a friend, fellow Australian.

Got my Gotcha last night. The thing hoovers up Pokémon and items, this is great. Gave me a shitload of notifications when I ran out of balls though.

haha I thought it was you

Elysiume posted:

Who the gently caress wants this

I can't remember what the research task was, but one I did recently the reward was a Numel. Like seriously, why

put both hands in
Nov 28, 2007

I learnt how to do curveballs after that step of the mew quest wanted you to throw an excellent curveball.

I just looked up a YouTube video which taught me the trick, now I throw curves on every ball, they're easy as poo poo to do

put both hands in
Nov 28, 2007

I caught way more pokes than any other community day, but just two shinies. Then when I was at home checking IVs I had an incense running, and caught a third

put both hands in
Nov 28, 2007

A new pokestop has just appeared right outside my old work location. Right after we moved to a new location. Sure, there's a stop outside the new place, but it would have been nice if the new stop had appeared a year ago or something

put both hands in
Nov 28, 2007

Good event. Did 13 tasks (have 3 more still to go), got two shinies and my gotcha hoovered up a shiny Feebas. I didn't get one on that lovely Feebas day, so that was nice.

I liked how the tasks were all reasonable to do, it's good that Niantic learned after how tedious the Feebas day tasks were

put both hands in
Nov 28, 2007

My gotcha sucked up a shiny Snubbull. After the shiny feebas yesterday and the shiny poochyena last week, I'm on a roll

put both hands in
Nov 28, 2007

Caught a shiny Mankey! Love my little green boy

put both hands in
Nov 28, 2007

hatched a Riolu from a 7K egg. Didn't realise that was a thing, though they were 10K only

also FINALLY hatched a Magby. Was starting to think they didn't exist

put both hands in
Nov 28, 2007

My egg hatching luck has continued, just got my first Chingling!

put both hands in
Nov 28, 2007

They need to remove Alolan Geodude from 7k eggs already. I catch those fuckers all the time in the wild (WAY more prevalent than regular 'dude)

put both hands in
Nov 28, 2007

Couldn't find any shiny Lotad, but did catch three shiny Castform and a shiny Zigzagoon! At least the tasks were pretty easy, the only annoying one was battle in a raid, as there were no raids going in my area.

put both hands in
Nov 28, 2007

First Scyther I've caught in this event is a shiny. gently caress yeah

put both hands in
Nov 28, 2007

Yay I hatched a 100% ...Luvdisc :sigh:

put both hands in
Nov 28, 2007

got my shiny diglett! also hatched a Lickitung and a Riolu so a good day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

put both hands in
Nov 28, 2007

Had a weird community day. I couldn't play properly until 5pm cos of work, but I was in the city so in the hour I caught a poo poo load of Torchic. Not one shiny. I normally get a few shinies while catching a similar amount on past community days.

Yet I caught a shiny Snubbull AND a shiny Mankey. Wtf