Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

voodoorootbeer
Nov 8, 2004

We may have years, we may have hours, but sooner or later we push up flowers.
So all my mons who have hidden power now have a different type of hidden power. My best (lol) Suicune used to have hidden power dark, and now it has hidden power bug. My Starmie with flying is now water etc... Did it get shuffled when they messed with CP or what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

voodoorootbeer
Nov 8, 2004

Dr. Abysmal posted:

Mismagius and Honchkrow would be great Halloween pokemon but since they won't release any of the old gen evolutions yet with the drip feed they're left with "uh, let's put the skunk out I guess."

Yeah seriously. If this quest doesn't give us at least the evolution for Pokemon 108 then I'm gonna be even more disappointed in this game than usual.

Also in disappointment news: finally snagged a shiny Murkrow, caught a weather boosted Giratina, and hit 39 all within 10 minutes. My kid missed his Giratina. Now I feel bad.

voodoorootbeer
Nov 8, 2004

Awwwwww yisss

Only registered members can see post attachments!

voodoorootbeer
Nov 8, 2004

Jothan posted:

You’ll only be able to evolve your Magneton if your phone’s at 100% battery

That's actually kind of brilliant and they could get real weird with it too if they start to read other phone sensor data.

voodoorootbeer
Nov 8, 2004

One of the admins in my raid group posted a pogo shiny chart that included sandshrew and misdreavous. Did I miss something?

voodoorootbeer
Nov 8, 2004

Centzon Totochtin posted:

I haven't seen an eggxecute in 2 weeks

Saw one, nabbed one from a hatch one egg task, and then hatched a loving Lanturn from a hatch one egg task. Meltan some time next summer probably.

voodoorootbeer
Nov 8, 2004

dihaploidy do you want to coordinate eggs for best friend before I open this gift?

voodoorootbeer
Nov 8, 2004

OgreNoah posted:

There are some phones that will absolutely not connect to Switches through bluetooth. My friend has one, and he's lucky he still has his older phone that will connect despite not having data service and a terrible battery.

Anybody have a Switch that refuses go connect to any phone? Mine connected to my S8 for five seconds the first time I tried but now refuses to connect to that S8 or any of the other devices I tried (Moto X, Pixel XL, other random android phones at raids). I've tried the adventure sync trick, disconnecting and moving joycons, rebooting both devices, reinstalling go, and just about anything else I could think of. I thought about trying to do a system reset of the Switch but I don't want to lose anything in storage. Does it have a diagnostic mode or something that can reset the bluetooth?

voodoorootbeer
Nov 8, 2004

Is there something weird going on with spawns? I have one spawn that I can usually reach from my house and I know it is active between n:53 and (n+1):23 every hour but today every time I try to log in and nab a Pokemon I get a "this Pokemon cannot be found" error.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

voodoorootbeer
Nov 8, 2004

Saoshyant posted:

That's been happening to everyone. That and also occasionally catching a mon right after the map loads for the first time only for the app to freeze, requiring a restart.

Thanks! It's comforting to know that it's just general fuckedness, I guess!