Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Hagrunt threw another piece of flesh at the Face Eating Leopard, which stood uncomfortably and menacingly close while facing the gathered children outside Hogbert's in the courtyard.

"Now the thing about the Face Eating Leopard, children" Hagrunt said, throwing another chunk of bloody meat at the creature "is that they love to eat faces. So you gotta steer clear of this one, or it'll eat the face right offa yuh!"

Just then, Professor McGonorrhea walked out into the courtyard, clearly dismayed and upset at the spectacle.

"Hagrunt!" she yelled, startling the Face Eating Leopard who suddenly turned and snarled at her. "What on EARTH are you doing with all these children and their tender faces with this foul beast in their midst?" she continued, berating him for his foolishness.

He was so turned on by that.

He started to sweat now, thinking about the leather (and spellbound) hairbrush she kept in her study, next to their private collection of "toys". Calling out to the leopard, he tried to get it's attention so he could herd it back into the cage.

The leopard had turned around again, though and was staring menacingly through slitted eyes at all the tender, fresh faces that peered at him. It started to crouch low, and moved slowly toward the closest one...

"Expecto Patron!" shouted Professor McGonnorhea, and in a brilliant flash of light, the leopard was in the cage, safely locked away and she had a bottle of Patron in her hand. She had of course expected that.

"Hagrunt, you will report to my private chambers, immediately!" she shouted, waving the bottle of tequila in his direction in a very suggestive manner. "And wear that cologne I like! And use a hairbrush to BRUSH YOUR HAIR!"

Hagrunt dismissed the children, the discomfort on his face very noticeable on his face. The children, glad to still have THEIR faces, quickly obliged his orders to go back to Hogbert's because they genuinely thought he was in trouble.

Hagrunt WAS in trouble, just not the kind the children thought he was in.

Hagrunt limped his way back to his home, hardly able to think straight, his erection hindering his every footstep.

She had used their safeword in public! He had never heard her use it outside her private quarters before.

"Hairbrush" he whispered, absently rubbing his still tender buttocks from their last encounter.

He soon arrived to his house and got himself ready for his meeting with the Professor. He cleaned himself up and ran a shaking hand through his hair as he did as she ordered and brushed his thick mane of hair.

It was going to be a marvelous evening! It was once thought that a Face Eating Leopard brought luck to those whose faces were never eaten by them. He whistled to himself as he stepped out into the night toward Hogbert's...

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut Butler

"oi i'm a fuckin wizard henbry"

"ok hagbag"

"no lookit me ya right lil oval office- im a fookin wizerd and its my bleedin birfday innit"

"yeah that's why i made u this cake"

"well ya hosed it to shite and dint spell hagbag right, henby popper, gently caress u"

this is when hengry knew he would become a wizard so he could magic hegbegs awful loving face into a butt or something

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
Hogbert was surrounded by enormous spiders, an animal which many people are afraid of. He started vigorously wanking in order to ward off the spiders, which were tiny. One of the spiders bit him. Luckily, none of the spiders bit him. The spiders, if this novel is adapted into a film, should be voiced by Julian Glover. It was a medium day. The setting was outside.

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Dungeon Ecology

Pallblart's

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dolby the House Music Elf

cda

by Hand Knit
Emory Grep

Arntur Ibble

Bogswallow Lane

FactsAreUseless

cda posted:

Emory Grep

Arntur Ibble

Bogswallow Lane
I don't remember enough Harry Potter characters to get these :(

Twenty Four

John Jacob Jingleheimer Snape

Peanut Butler

74. WIZARD BON-BONS

the old wise mumbledumb was picking magical dingleberries out of his beard and collecting them in his sanctum jars when hogbert, covered in blood, collapsed on the floor

"hogbert m'boy", the ancient wizard beamed, "you are the bravest and so TEN thousand points for gambleshanks!"

horbert was still

"oh poo poo youre dead, dangit, gently caress" mummeldumb panicked for only a wizard instant before remembering, "of course! the perfect cure is in my beard!"

arcane turfclingers are known to revive the recently dead and so he whisked away for his funnel and

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
:five:

FactsAreUseless

"I call it a Homplux, Hogbert," said Dabelskiver.

"It's a phylactery," said Hogbert.

"No, it's a Homplux! It's a new thing, which I invented! It was my idea!"

Farecoal

There he go
Dabelskiver and the 5-Hour Wait at the Patent Office

FactsAreUseless

Dampledon is the dumb dad of Hoodwinks, always trying to invent things in his garage, but he just gets high and eats Cockney's Roachy Crumble.

Peanut Butler

Professor Candylunch Fairywhispers
Crunge the Munge
Krappo the laundry goblin
Liminal Toughbrain
Evilwort Poisonshit
Magic Greg

ive never read a john kerry book but this is what i imagine the names are like

FactsAreUseless

"Romp I swear to god if you make that magical realm joke one more time I will give you a Glasgow smile," cried Geraniums.

google THIS

"Master has given Dumpy a sock! Dumpy is…oh…oh dear God what is that…what have you been doing with...Bloody hell, Hogbert, even Dumpy doesn't want to be free badly enough to accept this sock!"

FactsAreUseless

"Oi m8 I'm dyin" said Dampoldman.

"Cuz you only went and drank the Homplux innit" said Professor Wesleus Snipes

"Right dumb it was too" said Dunkonkobe

"Right m8"

"I'm still dyin"

"Righto then"

Hidden beneath the Unseeable Umbrella, Hogbert sighed.

FactsAreUseless

Nearly Headless Dick, The Ghost Who Looks Just Like You Think He Does

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

alnilam

Harnold Potmer sighed as he drew his katana

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Hogbert blinked and looked around. There were six other Hogberts staring back at him. All of his friends had magically become his exact likeness.

"Finally," he said as he started to disrobe, "we can get started."

• Locked thread