Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
My greatest posting achievement is being able to provide a thread with some uninteresting filler to help keep the thread relevant and get the eyes of more interesting goons to see it on page one. I am a springboard for others to shine off of.

It's all I have, don't take it away from me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
I mostly post to brag about working out and getting laid while waiting for a new MOBA match to start.

Cyberpunkey Monkey
Jun 23, 2003

by Nyc_Tattoo

Richter Scabies posted:

I've killed a thread here and am cripplingly afraid that I'll do it again.

You can't kill what's already dead and gay.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!

Wicker Man posted:

My greatest posting achievement is being able to provide a thread with some uninteresting filler to help keep the thread relevant and get the eyes of more interesting goons to see it on page one. I am a springboard for others to shine off of.

Thank you for your efforts here, friend. But I don't think there is any saving this thread

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

i’ve never made a single good post here but i still :justpost: because behind every gbs superstar is a hard working white noise poster

Hairy Right Hook
Sep 9, 2001

Hee to the ho
After three days of not posting, I can feel my heartbeat in my head.

just-post. just post.
just-post. justpost justpost justpost jus...

Here's to some temporary relief.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Wicker Man posted:

The av makes the man, I don’t usually remember anyone’s posts but you’re in the top 10% of AVs here so I assume you’re making awesome and great posts wherever you go. :shrug:

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Holy poo poo I just found a brand new bouncy ball while out on a walk, as if posting about my old one summoned a new one to me. The universe delivers bountiful treasures if you open your mind to it.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Evil Agita posted:

because you are scared goons are going to steal your ideas? Ever since I took acid I stopped having as many good ideas so I DONT want goons to steal the ones I DO have.

Have goons ever stolen your ideas?

Everytime there's a "good name for thing" thread I post Attorney Genital and no one ever steals it. Either goons are trustworthy or my joke isn't worth stealing. You decide!

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!

Moon Atari posted:

Holy poo poo I just found a brand new bouncy ball while out on a walk, as if posting about my old one summoned a new one to me. The universe delivers bountiful treasures if you open your mind to it.

Good dog.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Kuato posted:

The av makes the man, I don’t usually remember anyone’s posts but you’re in the top 10% of AVs here so I assume you’re making awesome and great posts wherever you go. :shrug:

Thank you, I'll try to do better to live up to it :shobon:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Sometimes I lucid dream of not posting
Floating flying coasting mindlessly across Elysian fields
VGA adapter blue skies above post-it note wheat
An endless weightless journey of non poo poo posting until I wake
Sweating and crying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

Cyberpunkey Monkey posted:

You can't kill what's already dead and gay.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

• Locked thread