Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'm weird and pissed off, and I'm all out of bubblegum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'll be right back

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

hambeet posted:

hey those with role pm's should confirm.

it's a good practice

What does yours say?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Asiina posted:

I'd recruit my dearest love Hal.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

So given this is a cult game and scum can’t talk oot, I kind of feel like just RNGing my vote every day and hoping for the best. I’m not sure how different we’d expect someone to act after infection here, basically

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

hambeet posted:

it says they don't have oot comms, but they are aware of who the other infected are. so the argument is then would they have much incentive to try protect or cover for their infected friends?

See I'd say not likely. They only need one to survive so a bus makes perfect sense. They'd also have to be dumb enough to publicly defend someone they were against previously, assuming they were turned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Sure whatever ##Vote db

• Locked thread