Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

SHEEP AND WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avcS0aYJ2a8

IT. IS. HAPPENING.

THIS WEEKEND BABEEEEE

GET

STRAPPED

IN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

DID YOU REMEMBER TO REGISTER YOUR GOATS FOR THE GOAT SHOW?

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

WILL THESE WEIRDOS RETURN? WHO KNOWS? MAYBE!

Farecoal

There he go

Bo-Pepper posted:

DID YOU REMEMBER TO REGISTER YOUR GOATS FOR THE GOAT SHOW?

gently caress I knew I was forgetting to do something!!!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

GODDAMMIT

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

This bad boy is waiting for his ticket to the GOAT GUN SHOW

Manifisto

OH MY GOODNESS IT'S HAPPENING

I thirst for the antics of the sheep weirdos, if indeed they return

I saw some p good sheep and goats at the fair earlier this month, but this seems far more exciting

ty nesamdoom!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

:boom:

FluffieDuckie

ok but are we actually going this year???

i seem to remember you getting us all excited last year and then BOOM we aren't going

you'd better not let us down again :argh:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
gently caress YEAH

e: if you drop this year i will stab you so help me god

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i will use the last of my saving for a one way ticket to the states and i will find you. i know where to look. it's NOT the sheep and wool festival

google THIS

Back in the day, when it was just a Sheep Festival, it kind of tanked. You've really got to hand it to the guy who added the wool. Really put a new spin on things.

Nosfereefer

google THIS posted:

Back in the day, when it was just a Sheep Festival, it kind of tanked. You've really got to hand it to the guy who added the wool. Really put a new spin on things.

Dungeon Ecology

WAKE UP SHEEPLE! TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW!

Manifisto

google THIS posted:

the wool festival people were a proud and independent bunch. they liked to think of wool as something distinct from the sheep, something elevated; indeed many of them were actively working on ways to procure the wool without the sheep, for example by genetically modifying cauliflower. it took the union of two star-crossed young lovers to breach the longstanding barriers between these two factions--though sadly this storied romance was marred by tragedy . . .

WindmillSlayer

who wants to be my date for the goat show?? accepting applications in my PMs. must be well groomed, clean, and a goat.

FutonForensic

ok there are more pics of people dressed as sheep than actual sheep. is this a sex thing. i'm not going to judge i just want some honesty

FutonForensic

sticking my dick into a pile of unspun merino sounds pretty appealing so i'm going either way

google THIS

Manifisto posted:

the wool festival people were a proud and independent bunch. they liked to think of wool as something distinct from the sheep, something elevated; indeed many of them were actively working on ways to procure the wool without the sheep, for example by genetically modifying cauliflower. it took the union of two star-crossed young lovers to breach the longstanding barriers between these two factions--though sadly this storied romance was marred by tragedy . . .

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

FutonForensic posted:

ok there are more pics of people dressed as sheep than actual sheep. is this a sex thing. i'm not going to judge i just want some honesty

narrator: it was a sex thing...

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto

ty nesamdoom!

Dungeon Ecology

fucker copypasted my profile

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

No sheep and wool blue balls this year. I am in my car heading there right now!

alnilam

:peanut:

google THIS

Guy loving someone in a sheep costume, whilst reaching around and squeezing real actual milk from the false sheep teats built into the costume: "I wonder if there's a way I could make a living doing this?"

FluffieDuckie

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

We are staying at my rich aunt's house. I don't know if I'm fancy enough to stay here.

alnilam

wow the QUEEN Aunt?

FluffieDuckie

are you wearing your wool finery?

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

FluffieDuckula posted:

are you wearing your wool finery?

I have none but Boy-Pepper will be sporting a lovely handmade sweater.

City of Glompton

excellent

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

This house has six bathrooms

Manifisto

Bo-Pepper posted:

you know what you must do

leave no bathroom untouched

ty nesamdoom!

google THIS

Bo-Pepper posted:

Does it have a quilting room tho

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

google THIS posted:

Does it have a quilting room tho

It has a wine cellar

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
it's finally WOOLTOBER! thank goodness

:five::five::five:

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Bo-Pepper posted:

It has a wine cellar

show the wines

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

*sips wine* I will be at Rhinebeck with my finest beautiful and soft alpaca

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

krampster2

Have you ever seen a sheep shearing competition? It's a bit messed up imo but still impressive.

• Locked thread