Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
:fork:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Well on the bright side, Crow looked good.

On the not so bright side, the Hawks have nothing offensively beyond the top two lines, and Manning somehow is still allowed to play

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
PAAAAASTA! :siren:

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
Very proud of the Coyotes more than doubling their season goal total. They didn't score a single one while I was watching live, but progress.

Go Sharks.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Mcdavid looked like a running back with that cut back move

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
lmao Melker running a pick and then acting like "whaaaaaaaa???"

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
I love me some juicy Couture goals

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
Woo Pavs :toot:

BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

You see the most shocking sights sometimes
Logan Couture Hat Trick!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
Sharks looked like the team that people were pegging to win the Pacific, and the Sabres looked like a team that really needs to commit to a total rebuild rather than make all these half-hearted "win now" trades for players like Skinner.

And hell yeah the hat trick for Couture

• Locked thread