Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

*Goes from office to office collecting flags* there will be no question I am the most patriotic worker. Now to check in with the boss about that soldier who turned up dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
<opens the air vent and crawls inside>

Bobcats
Aug 5, 2004
Oh
*reorders flavor text for people to lay on their desks

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

UNATCO?

No, Savage.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Gonna put my basketball in here so Manderley's secretary thinks I'm sporty.

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

"It's nice that they Scotchgarded all the carpets. Looks like it'd be real easy to wipe up viscera in the event an agent ever exploded in here."

naem
May 29, 2011

*wrong sandwich comes with office lunch order*

I didn’t ask for this

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
*takes manliest of dumps in women's bathroom*

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
If I time it right I can almost get a full run down the stairs and through most of the hall before punting the poo poo out of that roomba.

Communist Bear
Oct 7, 2008

Make fun of my job will you, you metal head fucker. Well lets see how you like getting lemon lime soda.

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

Puts my password in a data cube right next to my computer so anyone can log in with my credentials and read my email.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
*loads skull gun*

Pesmerga
Aug 1, 2005

So nice to eat you
Gotta pick up all the flags in the building and stick them in the boss’s office to show my patriotism.

Edit: now I’m going to blow them up. I was a traitor all along

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Really curious about the big mirror wall downstairs, oh well

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

"Oh poo poo, a drug screening?! Do they test for Zyme here?"

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

ahh... someday I too will have weapon mod: accuracy displayed on my office bookshelf

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

yes could you get susanne to bring up more books and folders to stack on my desk thank you

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

a hole-y ghost posted:

ahh... someday I too will have weapon mod: accuracy displayed on my office bookshelf

the mightiest of paperweights

also, I have diverted a crossbow to use as an in-office toy on long phone calls with my FEMA liaison

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014
lmfao what are those noises coming from the basement

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
Kinda weird how there's only like 4 offices for the 30+ of us working here huh? Anna and Gunther been here for years and they still sharing desks in a corridor while ficking Neo over there has been here 2 hours and has a big office all to himself.

Kinda unfair if you ask me.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
*activates strength aug and relocates all the couches to my office*

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

communism bitch posted:

Kinda weird how there's only like 4 offices for the 30+ of us working here huh? Anna and Gunther been here for years and they still sharing desks in a corridor while ficking Neo over there has been here 2 hours and has a big office all to himself.

Kinda unfair if you ask me.

And computer dork has the best office in the building for some reason

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
Annual HR training is videos Get the hell out of here, Denton! And other ways to foster a better security culture or I spill my drink: beverage safety and its risks to electronic old men

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

That guy in the armory has no interest in letting me turn in this flamethrower I took from a dead terrorist. I'll stash it behind the secretary's desk.

I've been swimming in the Hudson for shipwreck treasure, but nobody is complaining about me tracking river water into their offices as I use their computers.

Only got five minutes for smoke breaks. Better light up the whole pack.

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
greasy green greasels

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
ITT We Are Sun Setting In Our UNATCO Office: Electronic old men

naem
May 29, 2011

*office manager, realizing they’ve received the wrong toner cartridges for the color copier*

I didn’t ask for this

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
I wanted orange.

Ichabod Tane fucked around with this message at 19:27 on Oct 19, 2018

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
*as outgoing fax is almost done*

It’s not the end of the TPS report, but you can see it from here.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
*Sneaks into Majestic 12 lab*

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

You've got ten seconds to beat it before I add you to the list of NSF casualties.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Puts the lemon-lime soda in the slot that is supposed to be occupied by orange.

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
I spill my drink!!

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

next order of business ...ok apparently a homeless man has been living at the front check-in desk for five years

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

man i hate having to wear this ballistic facemask while sitting indoors typing at a computer, but, well, i don't make the rules

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

*jumps 3 feet and snaps both legs* aughh ugh *crawls*

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

*has a mild stroke every time I enter or leave the building*

PantsandCola
Aug 17, 2013

you did good... you did good
YEAAAAAARRRRRGGGH-GAH

Lemon
May 22, 2003

did anyone ever find the email about Manderley wearing women's underwear,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

*pounds bottle of whiskey I stole in front of boss; accepts praise and cash bonus for my professionalism*

• Locked thread