Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Valko
Sep 18, 2015

It's amazing how I can just throw all these potted plants around five feet in front of me from chest height and they don't shatter. The potter they hired must be augmented.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I Keep rereading The Man Who Was Thursday but it still makes no sense.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
"sure ill be your inside man and help betray UNATCO at no risk to myself"

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
god manderleys office smells so awful. and he just sits there during debriefings like there isnt a shitter right behind his desk

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
Manderley does that as a power play. You ever hear of Lyndon Baines Johnson?

The big cheese once took a poo poo with the door open while berating me for telling a journalist my loving name at a cocktail party.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Why are these security camera's so loud, surely this is an OSHA violation?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I spent a lot of time setting up a custom level 5 anti-hack security on my computer, but now I forgot my password and that stupid gently caress Pritchard can only hack up to level 3.

Nice Van My Man
Jan 1, 2008

Maybe if I just keep pretending I don't see that guy darting between boxes he wont shoot me...

"Probably just rats!"

Big Mackson
Sep 26, 2009
i take all the snacks lying around. mission critical.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I've been rereading this paper on stealth choppers for at least 6 hours and it's still just after midnight.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Have you guys seen the new recruit? He stood in the break room staring at the wall with his arms at his side before yelling "LEG AUGS ACTIVATE" and then spent five minutes jumping up and down until he broke his loving legs.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Anyways, time to grab my pistol ammo from the boiler.

Big Mackson
Sep 26, 2009
hey boss i am going for a walk in the park ill be back in an hour

*finds datacube*

password is smashthestate

me: :hai:

red sampson
Oct 7, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
I'm gonna shoot the vacuum cleaner, and everyone goes crazy trying to shoot the vacuum cleaner.

I won't go into the womans restroom, i'll hide in the maintenance closet.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Every time I get seen by that guy on the other side of the office, this loud frantic music starts playing.

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-IPHrs414g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02qoZvcwvjA

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

That guy just shot with me a loving dart! I guess it's no big dea- *AUGH* hey that kind of hurt... *OH* Come on that's not nice! *OOF* THATS IT MOTHERFUCKER WERE GOIN TO PAIN TOWN.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Man who can be bothered to remember poo poo around here

*leaves sticky note on computer with login (ASmithee) and password (Smasthestate) next to ironic poster of The Sex Pistols*

• Locked thread