Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries
Alright dick skins, I'm here to gently caress poo poo up, I'm not reading the thread until later on tonight, gently caress you all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

Monathin posted:

The problem with D1 jokephase is trying to analyze some of these votes tends to be kinda slipshod cause people will vote for really dumb jokey reasons. That being said I don't see the vote you're asking about?

As it's day 1 is there any point in me going back and reading all the poo poo tier inside regular mafia player jokes? I'd rather skip that crap and jump straight to the meltdowns.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
[B]## Vote imgay[b]

They were a terrible lurky non content joke poster the whole game I last played with them and lost, and their posting is already reminding me of that.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
## Vote imgay

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

hambeet posted:

Lol or do that.

Is your only reason meta willie_dee?

Yea I've not read the thread yet, will later.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
Now that I've read the thread, it seems like imgay can only help the town with his role, in this a correct read of what he has said?

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
##unvote

until I have looked some more

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
My thoughts on imgay and the CL lynch

Asiina posted:

It's more that you can't trust 3Ps to be exactly what they say they are. They have incentive to make themselves seem more helpful and townie than they are.

He's not going to mention any evil parts of his role.

This I 100% agree with.

Asiina posted:

If CL was scum, you'd think there'd be more people defending him or coming up with alternative cases.

Like it's obviously a really flimsy case. It's D1 and currently the only case in the game other than voting imgay for 1) being 3P and 2) being imgay. It shouldn't be hard to try to find another case and that like 6 people went "yeah okay" makes me nervous that I'm wrong here.

I disagree, your case is so flimsy on CL, that I get it only being D1 its going to be, but frankly, I would rather lynch imgay for being 3P and almost certainly, as you said, probably imgay trying to play down how anti town he could be, and play up how good he could be for town.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
Oh and I just finished the thread catch up, they have also claimed they are a cop on the next page.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Kashuno posted:

Lol targeting a replacement right out the gate is a real bad look

Also this CL buildup acting like asiina got some top tier casing done is pretty lovely.

I’m gonna go with ##vote dancer

I would vote Dancer for this reason as well, didn't even have the guts to actually vote so it was a subtle attempt on me, but an attempt im not happy about either way.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Asiina posted:

##unvote

I don't know what the magic is about, but I'm not gonna vote a claimed cop on D1.

Agreed, my PM mentions nothing about magic, but I don't know anything about what universe our flavour is from, is it a book or movie? Google doesn't give any answers.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Dick Bastardly posted:

one of which being the "evildoers" that need to be gotten rid of

Do you think magic people are automatically evil in this world? This is very interesting.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Dick Bastardly posted:

let me put it this way; i know from my pm that there is not an inherent or necessary relationship between whether one uses magic and if they are "scum" or as my PM put it "Evil"

Never mind you answered my question in a previous post.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
##vote dancer

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Dick Bastardly posted:

uh............ well.. no they might be?

my role doesn't mention "wizards" per se, but a "Mage" is a thing

Do you have any reason not to vote for Dancer?

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Dick Bastardly posted:

this leads me to believe Dancer is a good guy

Because of the phrasing?

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Yea, that's the same reason im not voting for you any time soon, good spot. ## unvote

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

imgay posted:

##vote king burgundy

Why?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I had fun briefly until someone killed me in error, the fool.

• Locked thread