Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
I’m here

Asiina is scum ##vote asiina

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
##vote merk

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Dancer posted:

You also get extra powers if you tell me the exact content of your role PM.

I am a harem jester

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Please delete merk folks

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Kitiara posted:

Hey, can I ask where your avatar is from? It seems familiar, but I can't put a pin on it.

Half of it is from Madoka Magica, half of it is from Myst

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
This fishing for roles crap on day 1 needs to stop

Now.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
##vote Asiina only way you’d hear that is scum talking about it in the scum chat so time for you to die!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Congratulations Merk

We can let you celebrate more by murdering you :twisted:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Whew people really jumping on this CL thing...

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Asiina posted:

although I checked and he currently only has 2 votes, just a lot of "would votes"

Deadline is today btw.

It’s the “would votes” that aren’t voting that are bothering me most. It’s not like there’s any real risk of accidentally hammering at this point and no one seems to have better ideas so what is with the weird hesitation

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Dancer posted:

Still fairly flimsy, but here's willie's post history:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3872018&userid=165489

Goes with the imgay bandwagon, then hops off it after the weakest pressure from me and ham.

Lol targeting a replacement right out the gate is a real bad look

Also this CL buildup acting like asiina got some top tier casing done is pretty lovely.

I’m gonna go with ##vote dancer

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Lol

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I got really into MTG Arena today god drat that’s good

I don’t see a reason to really move my vote other than to avoid a no lynch at this time. I do think anyone voting clord needs to move immediately, imgay is keeping it 💯, and that this

Monathin posted:

Like I said, my pick on Dancer is mostly gut based, and a scan of his content feels forced. Mostly empty responses to stuff, or mafia-dadding the newer people.

I could vote Kash here.

Is a god drat “how to pretend to be town” post holy poo poo lol

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
What exactly is the logic on voting me? No one seems to have any reason other than “eh I guess”

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
9 people not voting an hour from deadline sucks

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I can tell you who I want to vote before, in fact I voted them!!!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

Lol targeting a replacement right out the gate is a real bad look

Also this CL buildup acting like asiina got some top tier casing done is pretty lovely.

I’m gonna go with ##vote dancer

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Alright people voting me. You got a decision to make here, so let’s hear it.

KB that means you

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Kitiara posted:

This is of course assuming that KB, imgay and co are moving their votes. Otherwise, it's coming back on Kash. No offense.

imgay posted:

##vote dancer

:shopkeeper:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

King Burgundy posted:

Sell me on Dancer. Do you have something there?

I mean, I currently think none of this matters because we won't get the votes, but may as well play it out.

The way they targeted WD, acting like they should’ve done more and failing to mention at all they were replacing in is to fit a narrative.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Monathin posted:

##vote dancer

You are the person who should actually be dying today but we don’t have time

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Kitiara posted:

Eh, except for imgay everyone else seems to be online. So if you're feeling more like Monathin over Dancer, considering that both KB and I have reservations for Dancer, then why not go that way?

We have 20 min we can’t afford to fracture the vote now, we will be lucky as it is

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Vote or die

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
9 people not voting 15 til deadline loving sad

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
##vote pig always get the freebies

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Monathin next for a variety of reasons including

Monathin posted:

Well, that's interesting.

Tell me why that one is SOOOOOOO interesting to you

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Kitiara posted:

Thanks. Considering how much Poker I used to play, I'm surprised I hadn't heard the term before. I don't see anything wrong with what I did. I'm trying to secure a lynch and unlike KB, I can't guarantee that I will be here for the end of day (though the odds are high considering how close it is).

Kitiara posted:

Eh, except for imgay everyone else seems to be online. So if you're feeling more like Monathin over Dancer, considering that both KB and I have reservations for Dancer, then why not go that way?

This set of posts really sets me on edge. Trying to make sure everyone knows they aren’t ok with Dancer lynch and it’s just to get a lynch in, and then so close to deadline proposing we swap to another person. Kitiara really reads as scum in those last few hours.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
merk...............................I agree with

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

merk posted:

Looking over day 1, I was going to come in and say that I think I'm comfortable with my vote. After this post, I'm definitely comfortable with my vote.

More thoughts coming. I'm trying to figure out what the hell happened at the end of the day. Dancer said he'd claim and then disappeared with 15m left to lynch... no other viable candidate was ever presented. Was this just laziness/lurking? I'm still reading.

It was lurking. We had 9 people not voting at day end. Dancer didn't claim because they didn't need to; no one was here to do it.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
can we please get our free lunch and then move on

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
cpig pushing back, in a way that feels scummy.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

CapitalistPig posted:

nah, if anything you seem too eager for blood without actually knowing my alignment.

As town you should be wary of lynching just because it's a free lynch especially since d1 ended in a NL.

Pretty bloodthirsty for someone who is town.

We have an opportunity to get 2 lynches today for the price of 1, to get things back into mathematical alignment after the pathetic showing on d1, and you are trying to act like that is somehow a bad thing, and even better yet trying to spin it back on me as I'm too bloodthirsty.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
dumb as absolute hell not getting the free info off of lynching cpig. Town only has so many tools, an opportunity to use our tool extra should be utilized. We won't be down any more people than we normally would at this time because of the no-lynch, and I do feel he is reacting like scum would (hyper-aggro, throwing accusations) so we really have, in the grand numbers game of mafia, nothing to lose by lynching pig. Kill the free kill, what world have I stumbled in to where people don't actually make these kills

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Lmao there is this much discussion around cpig and the free lynch now and you people still say there isn’t info to be gained by his flip?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Dick Bastardly posted:

what about cpigs appearance now? where does that fit in for you? do you think cpig is actually scum or is this more so for information in general?

I’ve already explained I think cpig is being hyper aggressive in their response to this, especially considering the low amount of votes on them and the brigade of people that think there is no info to be gained from this flip. Almost like it’s performative. Almost like there is no reason to continue to push there “ooh you’re so scummy but you got a town result so not voting you but OOOOOOOH SO SCUMMY” bs which is an obvious tactic to push people to doubt the cop claim especially when CL has also claimed cop.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
It’s really annoying to have people act like we won’t get any info off of cpig flipping especially since there is and will continue to be discussion about it. It’s dumb people won’t even entertain the idea of pressuring the situation when town has already lost a day of info

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

CapitalistPig posted:

Try turning on your monitor.

If you’re going to make a monitor joke at least make it funny

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Walking to the train rn but long and short, I think if cpig flips town you look at KB and Monathin off the top of my head. They voted pig after his return, shortly after, and were basically votes that seemed like they didn’t care what cpig said

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
As for scum flip who is scum, I need to look more at who had the biggest protest to the idea of voting cpig. Without looking back I think Kitiara is on that list? I had suspicions on kit already though so don’t quote me until I read back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

CapitalistPig posted:

I predict that Kashuno will not answer these questions and I also predict he will be snarky about not answering them.

:owned:

• Locked thread