Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

tao of lmao posted:

He tried starting a twitch channel basically recreating Attack of the Show and got caught view-botting somehow and shut the whole thing down.

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I said this before but I met Tommy Tallarico once at a restaurant near a gaming convention. He was incredibly nice and very short. He paid for my meal too. Tommy if you're reading this respect for covering my chicken tenders.
My dad and I used to watch Electric Playground all the time when I was a kid and he seemed like a genuinely cool dude.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I said this before but I met Tommy Tallarico once at a restaurant near a gaming convention. He was incredibly nice and very short. He paid for my meal too. Tommy if you're reading this respect for covering my chicken tenders.

Cool

Barudak
May 7, 2007

ol yeller posted:

gently caress kevin pereira

In addition to view botting, he runs an influencer management company and tried pitching the business I work on. Its.... a weird lineup

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

ol yeller posted:

Tommy tallarico lowering his scores for games on the G4 show he cohosted if the footsteps had the same sound for left and right feet, ftw

i'm glad somebody else remembers this

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Does no one have the clip of him melting down about it? Or the one where he stormed off the set he got so mad?

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

ol yeller posted:

gently caress kevin pereira

Careful..

Koschei
Sep 14, 2007

Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.
Tommy Tallarico rules, Victor Lucas drools!

Kthulhu5000
Jul 25, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Oughta call it Incellivision, because it's not going to have any game.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Kthulhu5000 posted:

Nice.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Kthulhu5000 posted:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Kthulhu5000 posted:

Aye!

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I wish G4 hadn't canceled Martin Sargent's show. I really liked it.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

OHH!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Koschei posted:

Tommy Tallarico rules, Victor Lucas drools!

Victor Lucas hosts a movie review channel on youtube with some guy named Happy Console Gamer.

• Locked thread