Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Cessna posted:

I can understand their confusion.

I went to University of Colorado, specifically their Denver Campus. They allow students, alumni, and, yes, the general public to check out books.

I understand that it must get tiresome to be asked about this a dozen times per day, but please don't get mad that people ask because some schools do allow this.

Adding to the confusion, I know of several community college campuses that share buildings with actual public municipal libraries.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Cythereal posted:

...I just heard from a friend and former coworker of mine. A mentally ill homeless man not only somehow got a taser, not only did he bring it into the library, but he tased himself with it while sitting at a library computer "to see if it worked."

:sigh: if only he had the presence of mind to Google "does my taser work" instead